Universal Dragalia Lost (by Nintendo Co., Ltd. )

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Saucepolicy

Saucepolicy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Feb 18, 2009
    Crispy ex-game developer
    Fun fact: when games are released in just a few territories, they're basically making you a beta tester. You get the game early so they can battletest their servers, catch last minute balance issues, and tune the compulsion loops to extract as much money as possible. Sometimes, they discover that the game will never make its money back if they launch worldwide and it gets cancelled. Happens to Supercell games a lot.

2. Pagan Fox

Pagan Fox Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Shame. I’ll probably pass then given the length of wait.
    Glad you are all enjoying it. Tbh I’m busy enough with MH Stories.
    I totally get that, they are hedging their bets I guess so it’s understandable.
    For me it’s just pure frustration and also slight envy especially when the comments come back so positive.
    Anyway, I’m glad everyone is enjoying it......sounds a great game.

3. Darkfyra

Darkfyra Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2017
    Will hope and check every day for an eventual stealth release(as in Nintendo/Cygames throwing us a bone) until the end of September,then if October come and go with no release will just return to waiting for Elder Scrolls Blades.

4. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Just got 5 star light Nefaria. She’s awesome. Light, and now class. Beast with Jeanne Arc!

5. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    So if i buy now the game and it will be later released in europe will i be able to keep my saves? Anyone knows?

6. RinoaHeartily

RinoaHeartily Well-Known Member

Dec 12, 2010
    For those who are starting to play few hints, I have already reached end of chap 4.

Currently the game has a few events for you to join. The extremely fun part is the ability to co-op in everything... Yes including quests. Its a team of 4 strangers or friends.

From my experience after reaching chapter 4.. I would say yes you can probably play the game without caring about rerolls. But I highly recommend u do reroll to get a few 5 stars. On the very least have one 5 star dragon and a hero if They are the same element better still.

The game so far has been very generous with their "gems" this is the 3rd day. And I have in excess of 8000 gems. The one which you use to summon.

Why I recommend u reroll. On several occasions when I can't co-op due to stamina or the co-op energy drained many a times my main characters and all the other 4 stars which I picked up along the story lines died.. But my 5 stars Hawk manage to survive and complete the events. Mind you at this stage the events that I join are the lowest tier event there are like 3 higher tiers event to go.

So if u are a pure f2p player. Do suffer in the beginning and enjoy the game later..

7. NyxKiria

NyxKiria Active Member

Sep 9, 2018
    Male
    When the game is out in Europe you link your Nintendo account and the game region will be changed to Europe and then your save is stored in the cloud

Then you can re-download the game from the EU store and login to the same nintendo account to restore your save

8. Darkfyra

Jan 14, 2017
    I just inquired some questions regarding half of NA getting ignored(Canada).

9. Montanx

Montanx Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2012
    San Diego
    This looks identical to Colopl Rune story.

10. LucianOrb

LucianOrb Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Brazil
    This game could be great but the incredible amount of freemium crap totally destroys it.

raravan likes this.
  11. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    It's the same mechanics albeit a watered down version.

12. Darkfyra

Jan 14, 2017
    #72 Darkfyra, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2018
    Any infos about the situation with the rest of the world,it would be nice to get a news or comment about this from the devs on the official website to know if us Canadians and the rest of the world will eventually get to play it,maybe it won’t be worth it but atleast it will be neat to know if the game will just stay limited so I can just stop worrying about it.I would be fine if it was clearly said to be a soft launch but news about it and answers from the support treat it as officially launched so I feel lied to.Updated with the blatant ignoring happening,seem they don’t want us.