Dr. Schplot's Nanobots - quirky puzzle game in Early Access

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by vmyneni, Oct 12, 2018.

1. vmyneni

vmyneni Well-Known Member

May 25, 2017
    Our new indie game, Dr. Schplot's Nanobots, is being featured in Google's Early Access collection! We'd love more testers to let us know if the game is too hard or too easy.

Dr. Schplot's Nanobots is an innovative premium puzzle game that takes place inside your intestines! Solve tricky puzzles as you battle a wide variety of misbehaving micro-machines while trying to save humanity. No ads or IAP!

Store Page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.middlecitygames.nanobots

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DanBUK

DanBUK New Member

Dec 4, 2018
    Dark is kinda frustrating can that be rebalanced somehow? Esp level 70.. even with 1k shield it's a right PITA. Dark makes it virtually impossible to play a level without getting hugely frustrated, it's the first aspect that makes me wanna throw my phone access the room...

3. vmyneni

May 25, 2017
    Thanks for the feedback. Yes, we can look into rebalancing that. A couple of tips: if you know a Dark enemy is coming up, you can try to save up some 4-of-a-kind links ahead of time. You can also have bots with a direct damage ability. If you knock out the Dark enemy, the Darkness ends immediately. I can also take a second look at those levels and adjust them (give the Dark enemies less health, have them appear less often). Thanks!

4. DanBUK

DanBUK New Member

Dec 4, 2018
    Err, saving up, yes.. taking out the dark stops dark.. yes.. have you played your own game to level 70 yet? The boss is dark solo then, with about 5+k health..

5. DanBUK

DanBUK New Member

Dec 4, 2018
    Round before is always dual multi-multi shield...

6. vmyneni

May 25, 2017
    Yes! Players have finished the entire game. But I do agree that this is one of the hardest levels with the lowest win rate, and I'm happy to adjust it for the next update. Thanks for the feedback!