Download our FREE app and review to win iTunes Gift Card every Monday

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by layzerboy, Aug 21, 2012.

1. layzerboy

layzerboy Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Outer Space
    #1 layzerboy, Aug 21, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2012
    BetterLetter is a challenging word game which is not just for nerds. Also available in French, it comes in 4 themes to keep you inspired.

For the next 4 weeks, we will give away $15 iTunes gift cards every Monday (to chase the blues) starting 27 August 2012.

To enter:
    1. Download the app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/betterletter/id426913117?mt=8
    2. Leave us a review on the App Store
    3. Email us the name that you used in the review to: [email protected]

We will do a random draw on every Monday.

Thanks and all the best!

2. layzerboy

Dec 1, 2010
    Outer Space
    And this week's winner is.....

....username 'agleung'!

Thanks for your reviews, and if you missed this week's draw, there are still 3 more to go!

Submit your review on the US App Store and drop us a note at [email protected]. You could be the next lucky one :)

All the best, and have an incredible week ahead!

3. GC received. Thanks for contest and prize.:)

4. layzerboy

Dec 1, 2010
    Outer Space
    And the Winner is.....!

This week's winner is username 'Sarivcbe' who wrote:
    Better letter is a unique word game that is pretty challenging. The rules are pretty straightforward - keep on adding letters to form a word from the existing one till no word can be formed. The tricky part is outthinking your opponent - forcing them to play a word which you can add onto.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Thank you Sarivcbe and all who participated in the contest!
    2 more draws to go - so submit a fresh review (if you've previously submitted but didn't win - I'm sorry!) on the App Store and send me your details at [email protected]

All entries for the week closes at 6pm Singapore time every Monday and the results of the draw will be announced right after that - so if you missed it, just be the first to submit for the next one.

All the best!

5. layzerboy

Dec 1, 2010
    Outer Space
    Congratulations to......

...'carlacag123', who submitted the following review:
    I Strongly recommend this game if you are a fan of word games. A combination of strong vocabulary and strategy is needed to win. The aim is simple - out think your opponent as you both add a single letter to lengthen the word. So get out your thinking caps and see if you are the one to add the better letter :)

Thanks Carla, and to all who submitted your reviews last week. One more draw to go, you know the drill!

To enter:
    1. Download the app: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/bette...426913117?mt=8
    2. Leave us a review on the App Store
    3. Email us the name that you used in the review to: [email protected]

Thanks!

6. phrenik

phrenik Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Nurse
    City of Coffee
    Thanks for the bump I have no idea how I missed is! Very impressive. Sending over an email. And good lord Carla is sweeping house, I have seen her name pop up as a winner multiple times in multiple threads lol

7. Carlacag123

Carlacag123 Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2012
    #7 Carlacag123, Sep 11, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2012
    Thank you so much!! Got my GC
    Love better letter :)
    I've seen a huge improvement in my words & scramble with with friends games.
    Yes, I've been a tad lucky this week :) - but it's been a long time coming :)
    Good luck to all - give the game a go - its pretty challenging.