Universal Door Kickers: Action Squad (by KILLHOUSE GAMES SRL)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Apr 2, 2020.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    #161 ste86uk, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    I was just happy I beat that shield boss but where was the door to get to the secret? Also do they even matter anyway? Nothing shows you collected them or what levels they are on.

Sometimes it feels so unfair when you open a normal door and there’s a suicide bomber that just instantly blows himself up as he’s right there.

2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#162 Anotherkellydown, Apr 4, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2020
    Despite the crash reports and my general lack of interest in strategy games of any kind, I just bought this solely based on the developers’ dedication to this forum and their players.

Well, I’m struggling already, lol. On level 1.2, second floor. Immediately get destroyed by the two melee guys and assault guy. Tried going up then right back down. That gets them to walk around rather than guarding the doorway so I’m sure I’m on the right track. I’m using the assault character. Just need to think it through and keep trying :)

On a side note, I wouldn’t mind an option to move the d-pad slightly to the right...

ste86uk likes this.
  3. Defard

Defard Well-Known Member

May 25, 2011
    UK
    I am having the same stairs issue on the Metro Madness level (think its the third set of missions). P.s great game but I think it needs multiplayer like the other versions to get the best experience!

4. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    I think there is a ladder on the far left, which allows you to avoid the ambush.
    Alternatively, you can let the sniper skill to pick them off.

Anotherkellydown likes this.
  5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Got some souped up UZI which is amazing. Making it much much easier. Getting the hang of it big time now. It’s a great game

had no crashes since the update

6. elanaibaKHG

elanaibaKHG Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    New update, should take care of the Metro Madness issue.

ste86uk likes this.
  7. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    What class are you all enjoying now? My assulter is max level and I was going to go shield next but I’m not really enjoying it despite spending my stars to unlock gear for him, the flash shield is pretty good though.

8. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    thanks a lot for the quick response guys, you’re great... and this game is outstanding, otherwise i wouldn’t have asked for a fix ;), i fell in love with it!!!

ste86uk likes this.
  9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    How do I defeat that first boss without killing him ? Punched him a lot but wasn’t sure how to end it

10. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    How do I spoiler tag? I guess it’s not really a spoiler?

Just stun him like the punch or preferably a flash bang and then go up to him and the punch button will turn into another button to hold and arrest him.

elanaibaKHG likes this.
  11. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ahhh cheers. Punched him to death and wasn’t sure what to do ! Thanks

ste86uk likes this.
  12. Unordinary

Unordinary Well-Known Member

May 15, 2018
    Male
    Amsterdam
    Awesome game! I even saved the soundtrack on Spotify and i mute most music in games. I have been playing the breacher and finished almost 2 episodes without any upgrades, i’m gonna see how far i can take him without upgrading.

Gavin Harrison likes this.
  13. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    This is my approach so far as well, re upgrades. I’m basically going along now with the assaulter and so far doing ok without upgrades.

the challenge of this game is great. It was so brilliant that there wasn’t a tutorial. You just figure it out yourself. And with the mechanics, it feels so good to have those small but significant “aha!” moments. Like realising that if there’s too many guys in a room and distributed amongst hostages, you should get them to move somehow....or maybe your class has a certain top action point ability that you should save up for to make it even easier.

on another point. I don’t even usually like “star” staged progression but I’m loving this one. It frustrates me in a good way if I only two star it.

Great game.

L.Lawliet, Alex DeLargest and ste86uk like this.
  14. elanaibaKHG

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    Does anyone here use breaching charges regularly? Kicking doors to get goons to approach, and then blowing the door up?

Ijipop likes this.
  15. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    I am curious that how @elanaibaKHG think about every classes' last weapon, I owned the Steam version and I REALLY like the game, but it seems that almost all classes' last weapon are worse than the previous one, they have unique performance though.

16. Jstorm

Jstorm Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2020
    Male
    Employed
    Earth
    With limited equipment slot, and doors being able to be opened by melee, I don’t see the reason to use the breaching charge.

17. elanaibaKHG

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    Hmmm, I could see a couple of reasons:
    - not alert the guys inside by repeated melee. Some enemies will take cover position, grab hostages etc if they hear you
    - blowing the door actually kills anyone standing right behind it ;)

But, yeah, the game is meant to allow experiments, trying different tactics and methods, there shouldn't be any single way to "do any task".

18. elanaibaKHG

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    The game is not really supposed to have a "best weapon" but maybe a "Best weapon for your playing style".

In general, every weapon is a tradeoff. You switch the Mp5 to UMP getting more damage and more recoil. You get the M4 with lotsa recoil but great damage at close range plus Armor Piercing. You get the MCX for great damage at all ranges but huge recoil. I normally play MCX.

For Breacher, i'm not decided. I like the pump shotguns and sometimes use the M870 with the increased magazine. the Six 12 is specific to someone that wants fast reload and lots of slugs.

For Shield, it's 1911 for me. The Auto-G18 is cool, but I don't normally need it.

On Fergie I stick to 1076 esp with fast reload and increased mag sizes. The FBI revolver is cool because of the aimed shot, and it helps with armored enemies.

For Recon, its very hard for me to decide. The Mp5SD has aimed shot and is VERY quiet, but lacks punch for regular stuff. the CBJ is mainly restricted for later levels where lots of armored baddies are present.

For ODGee, I think the AK is very cool, but am too much in love with the perked up lever gun to use anything else.

Does all of this make sense?

Ijipop, decript and Lull4by like this.
  19. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Nice! I would like to support the developer team another copy on iOS because of this response, hopefully you can make the game better and better!

elanaibaKHG likes this.
  20. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Other than the shield guy and one run trying them out I never use them. Instead I like to spread out my 3 kicks on the door to pull enemies in and then kick it open to stun as many as I can. I find flash bangs the safest to use incase of hostages and they just seem a better choice.