Universal Door Kickers: Action Squad (by KILLHOUSE GAMES SRL)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Apr 2, 2020.

1. elanaibaKHG

elanaibaKHG Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    The skill tree can be reset at will and you are welcome to try any build that you want, but it shouldn't be possible to completely max up one character on all skills. This is intended - for good or for worse, this can be debated forever :)

2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Is it a bug then that when we press reset it only resets class skills and not team skills?

3. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @elanaibaKHG are you working on adjusting the controls? What really annoys me ATM is getting off of the ladders. Climbing down to the room full of enemies is always a gamble. They start shooting at me almost immediately before I reach the point I can jump off the ladder sideways and drop down instead jumping up. Not to mention with current control scheme it’s just a pain. Also, climbing the ladder down should be much faster. I should be able to just slide down like pretty much in any other game. Are (any of) these adjustments in the works already? Because the more I progress the more it ruins my overall experience. So far it was the most noticeable in 204 as it requires a lot of climbing down.

4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    @macplash you can press the punch button to drop off the ladder right away.

Edit: also wondered I got to that first boss then and was trying to stun him and arrest him since it says bring him in alive but I just got blown to pieces. Do I just try to kill him and that does it anyway?

macplash likes this.
  5. elanaibaKHG

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    Have you tried using grenades or bangers (plus direction keys) from ladders? Also, pressing the melee / action key while on ladder will drop you down from it, and you can stun people doing so.

ste86uk likes this.
  6. elanaibaKHG

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    No, its not a bug, its sort of a feature based on the way the system works behind the scenes, so to speak. Is it that much of a problem? You can still decrease the points manually but not more than you have actually put in the team bars from the current character.

7. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Hey! Just wanted to tell you that I can’t finish level 6. For some reasons it crashes every single attempt. At different moment, sometimes right from the start. iphone8+ latest IOS

8. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Ah I see, I didn’t know I could do that. I thought because it didn’t reset with the reset button I couldn’t get them back. Thanks for the info!

9. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Can i check whether its a bug or i'm being stupid

I'm playing the game, those white rectangles fill in at the top the further i go as i can get more items. My energy bar in red is so low so i use the energy bar item. It does a 'glowing effect' on my soldier but my health doesnt go up or anything ? Is that right ?

10. elanaibaKHG

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    So you press the medikit icon on the top bar (we call it the "strategic ability" bar) and does that spawn a medikit near you? If yes, you need to manually use it to heal (there are strategic reasons and multiplayer reasons - which we might still add - for this mechanic). Does it not work for you?

11. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    If you have enough points and you mean your buying the med kit to heal your health, it doesn’t just heal you it drops a box in the ground and you use the punch button to use it and heal. As in team skills you can unlock being able to use it twice.

psj3809 likes this.
  12. elanaibaKHG

Jun 9, 2015
    game developer
    Bucharest, Romania
    Looking into it! Thanks!

Ijipop likes this.
  13. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Ahhhh i see thanks ! Finding out lots more about this game i didnt know about. Normally i'm good with games like this ! Found it strange at the beginning when it doesnt mention pressing the soldiers icon so it lists all the other types

But thanks i'll give it a go !!

ste86uk likes this.
  14. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    That’s actually an incredibly helpful information. Thank you!

15. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    So I bought the 8 star gun for assault because it had higher accuracy than the 10 star gun but it seems to fire even more wildly than the first gun I started with for free?

It’s accuracy is full and so is my assaulters accuracy skill.

@psj3809 I know there are bits you’d think it would explain or tell you but it’s quite good playing and figuring it out yourself too because then it helps and feels like you get better by playing more.

16. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    Now’s the time to shoot max 2 bullets at a time. They’ll fly straight as an arrow. Almost like an aimed shot.;) Bought the same gun and maxing out the Assault class ATM, so I know what I’m talking about.

ste86uk likes this.
  17. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    I’ll give that a go I was staggering with the last gun but it seemed better to spray most times I’ll try staggering with this one.

Tried the tower....I’m not trying that again for a while. Died in the first room.

18. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    If we’re talking about M4A1 than no full auto. Just one - two shots at once max. Btw, you know how you can kick away bodies lying on the floor by melee button? Try that in the Tower mode. LOL!

elanaibaKHG and ste86uk like this.
  19. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Yeh I’ve kicked some bodies and thought it was funny chasing rats and kicking them to watch them explode too! I use kick/punch to stun sometimes too.

And yes I got the m4a1.

elanaibaKHG and macplash like this.
  20. macplash

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    @ste86uk I didn’t try chasing rats! That’s a good idea, lol. Thanks for the tip.:D

elanaibaKHG and ste86uk like this.