Universal Door Kickers: Action Squad (by KILLHOUSE GAMES SRL)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Gwarmaxx, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Not sure about the future of this one, but it is indeed an awesome game. Very overlooked. A real gem on iOS.

btw, if you want a similar game, this game reminds of of Huntdown, by the staged tactical Metroid feel.

elcrazy and houseofg like this.
  2. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Okay, thanks. I did indeed download Huntdown but haven't played it much yet, so I'll keep that in mind when done with this one.

3. elcrazy

elcrazy Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2017
    I loved this game so much. I played very level and got all 3 stars. Unlocked all characters full stats. Played it so much. Rarely do I complete an iOS game 100%. But this game was incredibly addictive and done soooo well.

I like Huntdown as well. I have it on switch. Great game but damn hard lol. This game for me was a bit better. So many fun ways to conquer a level. Still on my phone as I look forward to going back to it someday.

4. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Like many others I loved this game. Played it loads. Would love more levels or even a sequel of much the same. We’ll worth the money

elcrazy likes this.
  5. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    New chapter released! "Professionals Abroad".

Talbs and Son of Anarchy like this.
  6. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Great news, love this game

7. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Looks like the level cap got raised beyond 17 as well.

8. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Love this game a ton. The update with the new levels a while back is so good, the levels are tricky as hell but so addictive. Been playing this tons. Would love a sequel

ColeDaddy, Talbs and houseofg like this.
  9. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Yep...this is my go-to every day. Levels definitely come with unique twists and difficulties. Well worth keeping on your devices

10. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I've three starred every level (which admittedly took awhile with the latest DLC) and am ready for more! Have gotten way way more than my money's worth already though.

On to the new chapter of Space Marshalls 3!

11. sebgo

sebgo Well-Known Member

The first time I tried it, it didn't hook me. I redownloaded it recently to have another go at it.

12. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    I'm going back to do the bomb missions as i initially never liked those, didnt like being rushed ! Wanted to take my time !

But sometimes i hear the words 'bomb discovered' or whatever it is but i cant see the bomb on screen, is there a clue as to where the bomb is depending on what the guy says ? I presumed it might mean its in the next screen or that but when he said bomb discovered there was nothing in the room to defuse

13. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    It does mean you are in proximity but I'm not sure what exactly triggers it. Must be a given distance even though you don't always actually see it. I don't think there are any clues in how it is said, since it's always the same thing.

14. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Thanks soon after i posted that message i played a level, heard bomb located and then found it about two rooms away. Thought i was going mad as i thought it meant in the room i was in !

Playing this game a lot, some of those new missions are tough as anything specially when you think you're about to complete it and go in guns blazing and then kill someone you were meant to 'arrest' not kill.

But a great little game

15. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yep, those kills with arrest targets and hostages are the biggest contributors to level restarts by far!

16. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Didnt realise this, just played a level again as i found the bomb but then later got killed. Went to the same area, heard the words bomb located but went down to where the bomb was the first time and it wasnt there ! Then the timer started and i saw the bomb explode in another room.

I thought the bomb would always be in the same room, didnt realise it switches ! Very cunning !

17. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Ha, yes, and sometimes there are really bad alternative locations, which is what I typically seemed to draw! There was one level where, if it wasn't in the spot I took the time to get to, I'd just start over.

18. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    Yup...I don't like to be rushed either and skipped over the levels where you race against time. Hopefully, I'll be jonesing for these levels, but right now, I don't have time for timed.

19. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The new rainbow six smol made me want to boot this up again even though I did complete it already.

But anyone know anything about the bottom right message which I get when launching the game? Says there’s a door kickers 2 out now but I can only find the first one and this one.

Attached Files:

20. s1543

s1543 Member

May 8, 2017
    Door Kickers 2 is still in early access, and first developed Windows, after which is will be ported to MacOS and iPadOS.
    You can purchase it on Steam. It has been in early access quite long already (Nov 2020), but it is a small development team (2/3 persons), so just have a bit more of patience :).
    The devs have repeatedly confirmed their intention to bring it to MacOS and iPadOS, so keep your hopes up!

naghihimutuc, sebgo and ste86uk like this.