Universal Doomsday Clicker (by Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Mar 15, 2016.

1. xerosided

xerosided Member

Jun 20, 2013
    For some reason this game makes my phone (6s) get extremely hot. Doesn't seem like it should be doing that, but it does.

2. CustomCreAZN

CustomCreAZN New Member

Apr 1, 2016
    Coin cloner and Hyper Supercharger boosts????

Both these boosts essentially apply to the supercharger perks, yeah?

It says for 100 gold I can increase the coin multiplier by + x3. So that does mean if I purchase the coin cloner and I hit a 4x on the supercharger, it'll be coin multiplier x7??

And to add to that...if i purchase hyper supercharger with the coin cloner boost, it'd be x8 coin multiplier?? (x3 multiplier + increasing multipliers by 1)

Hope this isn't too confusing lol

3. dalianor

dalianor Member

Mar 22, 2013
    Montréal, Québec
    In the 1.1.2 update, humans does not accumulate anymore for me. I only get one human when I unlock a new room that's it. I have 2.5 oct$ and 38 humans after 8 hours of runtime.

Sent an email to dev. Still waiting for reply.

Was liking this expro game. Now this may have killed it for me if they drag on fixing it.

4. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    Progression is way too slow and it involves mostly waiting for mutants to be collected for the next earth destruction event. Very little in gameplay or thought to be put into upgrades. Had enough. Deleted.

5. indalico

indalico Well-Known Member

Aug 25, 2011
    ohio
    I don't see how the wheel multiplier is even worth buying. Average wheel multiplier is 2.625. Buying a single level on that increases each option by 1, so the new average is 3.625 -- only a 38% improvement. Never mind the fact it's only temporarily active and have to watch ads every time to activate it.

6. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    #86 ypai1217, Apr 2, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2016
    I got the 1.99$ starter pack to try this out and got both the supercharger bonus (which is a one time purchase for 300 gold) and the coin multiplier ( which can be purchased multiple times to increase the multiplier by 3 each time.

I can confirm that the supercharger triples, quadruples etc the effect after the coin multiplier .. So it's a huge bonus once you activate it. I recommend getting the supercharger bonus as well as the coin multiplier bonus.

And actually the math is more like coin multiplier x3 and then if you hit a supercharger bonus for 3x you will get a 9x bonus in total.

7. CustomCreAZN

CustomCreAZN New Member

Apr 1, 2016
    Thanks for the reply. I went ahead and Bought the $4.99 gold bundle. I bought the supercharger and splurged the rest on the coin cloner (which is up to x21 now! Hooyah!!)

I'll tell you one thing...these boosts make a tremendous amount of difference. I get addicted to these games so I always check constantly throughout the day; and if you're patient person (which I'm really not when it comes to these games lol) the boosts won't be necessary for you. So for someone like me, it helped out tons with progress.

I've owned an iPhone from its very first generation; I mainly stick to free games but I have purchased apps here and there with money. Since then, I have never purchased any IAP, ever. This is the very first game that has gotten me to actually throw money into an IAP. This is how much I'm really digging this game.

8. livejamie

livejamie New Member

Mar 28, 2016
    I'm enjoying this, are there any other similar good "idler" games like this? I know of Adventure Capitalist.

9. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=261384&goto=newpost

a large chunk of those are garbage, but those are all of them (most?) that exist. a few are fun, but a lot depends on your personal tastes in art/etc.

two that i like are tap adventure and zombidle.

10. smurfish

smurfish Member

Oct 16, 2010
    Sometimes after watching an Ad, the supercharger does not activate, i.e., it still shows "waiting for video"

11. MrPayDay

MrPayDay Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Germany
    Hey PikPok Team,
    there is a problem with DOOMSDAY after some resets, I have bought several Multiplicators and am in the Pacific already.
    I have like 320 Trillion Mutants and after the last resets the Mutant Counter just does not add more Mutants up, even if I destroy the insects where it should add some Trillion. :-(
    It only adds ONE Mutant per room unlocked and does not count up.
    Then sometimes after a reset it starts with like 41 Billion possible Mutants and just "stops" there, no matter what rooms or perks I unlock.

It only works when I use "skip 7 days for gold ", then the mutants add up correctly.
    Maybe you could look into this please.

Kind regards from Germany,
    Andreas

12. birnbe

birnbe Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 8, 2012
    MrPayDay, I'm seeing the same issue. Hopefully a fix is coming soon.

13. Jakemat16

Jakemat16 Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2012
    For me, I can't really play anymore. When you click the bugs it adds to your current mutant count and I clicked my way from about 100 quint. to 3 sext. mutants over a few hours. The thing is the money gain is so slow that because I have so many mutants I'm not making enough income to gain mutants passively anymore. It has become an actual clicker game if I want to gain mutants. I think the endgame could use slight balance adjustments, either that or it's tailored for spending money to speed it up enough to unlock the last one or two properties in the ocean. It's a fun game while it lasts.

14. MrPayDay

MrPayDay Member

Apr 8, 2016
    Germany
    The last room in Pacific ("Entertainment") is really hard to unlock (2,49 Otd coins).
    On the other hand, the next area is yet to unlock with "comming soon"

15. birnbe

birnbe Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 8, 2012
    I was at 48 humans for days, and then it finally kicked in and climbed to 491.75 Quintillion, but has paused at that number now. I can still click the creatures and increase mutants that way, but it's not worth resetting if humans aren't increasing. Something with their algorithm or maybe the last update broke the end game.

*Also, I'm not signed into Gamecenter due to the well known bug, I don't know if that can cause issues with the human count.

16. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    #96 PikPok, Apr 13, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2016
    New update today which resolves a couple of issues including resolving the human count stalling out and an earnings fix.

v1.2
    change log

• Discover new Doomsday scenarios: Zombie Apocalypse and Mutant Monkey Apocalypse!
    • Unlock a new area: the "Hot Spring Hotel" resort
    • Share your Doomsday with your friends and show the world your chaos!
    • Performance enhancements and bug fixes

17. merrickal

merrickal Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2012
    Update on a loop.

Hi Devs, just downloaded the update but now all I see is the loading screen in a loop.

When I touch the screen it responds like the game is running fine (clicks and one of the rooms said 'timber!'), but it only shows the loading loop...

Using an iPhone 6, ios 9.3.

Edit: I've tried restarting my phone and app before you ask.

(Awesome game by the way, love the ever increasing ways doomsday comes to my mutants!)

18. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    We'll get the team looking at this straight away. Thanks for reporting with detail.

19. RedThumb

RedThumb Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    How do boosts work?

Hi,

I have finally racked up a little gold and might buy extra if needed.

Just a question though, "Skip 7 days into the future" is a one time deal, right?
    Use it once and pay to use it again?

How about "Turn current humans into mutants"?
    Is this one time as well, or do I never have to push the button again, and can convert every single human if I want to?

The other two are "forever" I suppose? Even after pushing the button?

Thanks for clearing this up, I can't find any information on it.

20. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    #100 frisbee10461, Apr 18, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2016
    Quinvigintillion?

Hello, all:

Has anyone else reached the Quinvigintillion financial level?

Here are my areas:

Suburbia:
    * All are maxed out [neon green].

Desertopolis:
    * All are maxed out [neon green].

Forestville:
    * Eight are maxed out [neon green].
    * Two are gold. Power has a value of 900 and Water has a value of 950.

Nuclear Snowland
    * Six are maxed out [neon green].
    * Four are gold.
    * Power has a value of 800.
    * Water as a value of 850.
    * Food has a value of 900.
    * Kitchen has a value of 950.

Pacific Ocean
    * One is maxed out [neon green].
    * Six are gold.
    * Three are silver.

[to be updated soon]