Universal Doomsday Clicker (by Prodigy Design Limited T/A Sidhe Interactive)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by touchy85, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Gegoben

Gegoben Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    While I'm enjoying this title, I'm pleased to see clicker heroes made it to iOS. Work is very slow atm, needed to click something#

2. Gegoben

Gegoben Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2010
    VIrginia
    Anyone know if making a purchase removes ads?

3. Truffled

Truffled Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    All of the mutant purchases reset when you push the button meaning you have to buy them again on your next cycle.

4. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    Had no idea you could click on the animals up top until reading this thread...

This is very similar to Tap it Big but with cute themes and animations.

5. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Thanks, I bit the bullet and discovered that earlier. It doesn't take long for 600+ mutants to become a drop in the bucket!

6. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    Open your Calculator app. If you want to play hardcore just do 1 + 1 and then just keep hitting the = button. That's what clickers are, other than Bitcoin Billionaire I just don't get it. People have nothing better to do or what?

7. araczynski

araczynski Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2009
    programmer
    omaha, ne
    let me guess, you think only the game genres/styles YOU like are the ones that everyone else has to prefer?

8. Brawwwn

Brawwwn Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2015
    No, not exactly. I actually don't hate Clickers. I think BcB is exceptional but I have mixed feelings about the genre in general. I specifically find these truly incremenal/idle whatever games to be a real waste of time, this and adventure capitalist being the only two I have ever played. Are they even games? You're basically upgrading a progress bar, I just don't get this particular type of clicker. Either I'm tapping the screen like a meth head or I'm out. Tapping a bunch and waiting is not a game to me, even if you toss a couple npcs up top for me to tap. No need to get personal buddy.

9. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Played for a couple days and just can't get into it. Nicely designed and very humorous but nonetheless clickers were never my wheelhouse.

10. gust0208

gust0208 Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Overall, seems like a quality idle game. But I feel like I am missing out on how to get more than 10 humans?

11. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    Just keep playing. You earn more humans/mutants as you build up your profits. When you hit a plateau, blow up the world and start again! You'll soon be getting a ridiculous number of mutants on each run.

Also, you sometimes get bonus mutants by clicking on the monsters, on the surface.

12. gust0208

gust0208 Member

Dec 14, 2011
    Thank you! I thought it was counting the humans I could see on the various floors. This old brain is slow quite often.

13. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    There are currently no third party ads in the game, outside of the optional video watching for a supercharger spin. The functionality of this does not change with a purchase.

There are PikPok "ads" which includes notices of upgrades, competitions, and promotions of our other games etc however. These do not turn off for a purchase.

Hope that clarifies.

Not yet, but the team is looking to add support for it.

14. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    If u get stuck just hit the reset and the next start up you will be getting bonus multiplier ,if you will ,depending on how many humans u have saved.

Game is growing on me. I check it 4-5 times a day

15. Nycteris

Nycteris Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    I love this game. I love the music - the songs are so clever!
    And I like not having to click furiously & just check in once in awhile without feeling like I missed anything.
    But mad science/ world domination is my wheelhouse anyway so I am biased.

16. imusic

imusic Well-Known Member

Aug 31, 2009
    I write music for a living.
    Los Angeles, CA.
    +1 for iCloud save. Otherwise, a fun little game. :)

17. klinetic12

klinetic12 New Member

Apr 6, 2013
    My humans no longer passively increase after the 10th doomsday. Is this part of the game or a bug?

18. ypai1217

ypai1217 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2013
    #58 ypai1217, Mar 26, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2016
    I'm really enjoying this game so far .. Very much like adventure capitalist with other twists like tapping monsters for extra bonuses. I also like the fact that you can get premium currency (albeit slowly) by just playing this game.

I really like the visuals and music !! Great job on that. I even got the 2$ starter gold back to support the developers.

I would like to see some better statistics and number displays like returns/sec etc in the next update. Keep up the good work, and can't wait to see how this game shapes up in the near future.

19. Kaleb

Kaleb New Member

Mar 26, 2016
    Song

What is the name of the song when you go to the button tab. The song who asks if you pushed the button yet.

20. PikPok

PikPok Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2009
    Wellington
    Hmmm sounds like a bug. Is it still a problem? Can you give any more info on your device and OS?

That's a custom song we made for the game :)