Universal Doom & Destiny Advanced (by Matteo Nicolotti)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Aug 4, 2015.

1. gaymerX

gaymerX Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2014
    From what I can figure out, the lag definitely happens when the music loops.

2. ghostlessly

ghostlessly Member

Mar 30, 2015
    I've had to restart three times now because the game seems to lose my save. I open it and it asks me to choose my language and proceeds to download the initial data all over again causing me to lose all my progress. Help.

3. Bros13

Bros13 New Member

Aug 9, 2015
    I'm also having difficulties using Void. I've looked all over the bone castle and bonesburg and cannot find the spirit for the blue urn that the smurf give you. Do you need to have a certain class in your party to use Void?

4. resquinox

resquinox Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Any class can use void, the void skills are under the item category when you go to equip them unto your people. You might have to scroll through the item list before you see it.

5. reweblind

reweblind Active Member

Apr 8, 2011
    Graphic Artist
    Philippines
    same for me too Q_Q

6. schnedi

schnedi Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2015
    That happend if you are jalibroken and deleted cache files via icleaner.

7. felder

felder Well-Known Member

May 18, 2012
    It's an artifact not an urn. That means you use it via an item equip.

8. Alc819

Alc819 Active Member

Jun 11, 2012
    I am replaying the first Doom & Destiny on iPad Air and the game is stuttering now every time the music loops just like the sequel. I don't remember this happening before, I don't get it.

9. gaymerX

gaymerX Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2014
    The only difference would be the version of OS you are using now versus then. Maybe that's the problem?

10. Alc819

Alc819 Active Member

Jun 11, 2012
    #110 Alc819, Aug 11, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2015
    The problems in the sequel made me go replay the original. I prefer the menu system a lot more. I love being able to actually equip and sell my own equipment. Hopefully they overhaul the menu and gear system in the sequel.

I am actually having a lot of freezing when the music loops on the original now. Happens a lot during battle. This never happened before, it could very well be the new OS.

I actually like the class and item system a lot more in the sequel. The graphics are also a lot better. They just need to fix the gear equip system, just let us equip our own characters. And the screen freezing issue. I hope they fix this soon.

11. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    I'm playing the first D&D before I jump into the sequel and I am also noticing a small lag spike whenever the music loops. Playing on an ipod touch 5th gen btw.

12. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Inside the Ivory Dungeon, the dungeon where you constantly lose food, there is a ghost on the lower right side (need warrior and necromancer to reach him). He mentions some kind of sequence of numbers, but I have no idea what to do with them.
    Looking at the Steam version of this game it seems there is some kind of button puzzle but I can't seem to find it in there anywhere.
    Anyone know how to find it? :confused:

13. Bhuynh987

Bhuynh987 New Member

Feb 7, 2015
    The ghost is supposed to tell you the button combination. I think it was 34251

14. panfried

panfried Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    Right, but where are the buttons?

15. 8BitFlash

8BitFlash Well-Known Member

May 19, 2015
    WOW this game lags really bad. And I'm on an iPad Air 2 so hardware is t the issue here. Fun game otherwise. But fix the lag, it has gotten me killed numerous times and I'm about to delete the game. I'll push attack or heal and it will lag and heal the character that has full health already and I didn't want to heal them. Lag is killing me and I'm going to delete.

16. Alc819

Alc819 Active Member

Jun 11, 2012
    Unfortunately I am going to go replay the first one and shelve this until they fix the problems. I'm sure it will be a great game once they take care of the issues.

17. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

[​IMG]

[thread=267677][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267872][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267701][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267695][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267582][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267824][​IMG][/thread] [thread=267858][​IMG][/thread] [thread=266486][​IMG][/thread]

Doom & Destiny Advanced

[​IMG]

is one of the nominees for

Touch Arcade Forums' Game Of The Week

August 6th, 2015

VOTE HERE

***PLEASE NOTE***

1) Developers, publishing partners, or affiliates cannot vote for their own games. If your game is in the poll, you can't vote for it. You are free to ask TA forum posters in your game release thread to vote for your game... but please don't post multiple messages about it.
    2) This voting is for TA members with some activity. If you have to ask someone to create a new account to vote, you're doing it wrong.
    3) Suspect votes may be void.

Credit to AndyC83 for GotW logo & post layout

18. hamanasha

hamanasha New Member

May 18, 2015
    #118 hamanasha, Aug 13, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2015
    ohh? which staircase? I've been running around aimlessly and still found nothing :(

19. angu

angu Member

May 8, 2011
    Aus
    The game update deleted my save file. Great! Did I miss some sort of save function because this is garbage!

20. angu

angu Member

May 8, 2011
    Aus
    The game update deleted my save file. Great! Did I miss some sort of save function because this is garbage!