Doodle Jump and Tower Madness quit when trying to connect to Facebook, please help.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by TheKrazyRussian, Jul 6, 2009.

1. TheKrazyRussian

TheKrazyRussian Well-Known Member

May 1, 2009
    UPS
    CA
    Two of my games are quitting on me right when i try to connect to Facebook, Doodle Jump and Tower Madness, other games such as The Creeps! works perfectly with Facebook.
    Please help, any advise would be great.
    I already restarted, reinstalled via both, iPod Touch and my PC, heck i even redownloaded

2. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    Are you jailbroken?

3. TheKrazyRussian

May 1, 2009
    UPS
    CA
    Nope.
    Same problem happens with Flower Garden now, it quits right after i input my Facebook login info and press submit.

4. igor

igor Well-Known Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Facebook crash happens to all the new facebook users who have opened their facebook accounts recently. Facebook has recently changed the format of their user ids for the new users, but has forgotten to update their iPhone SDK. We found a workaround that will be released in Doodle Jump update right after the one that is already in review with Apple, v 1.3.1, comes out.

5. TheKrazyRussian

May 1, 2009
    UPS
    CA
    Thanks a lot, Igor.
    That was very helpful, so far The Creeps! works and your game will work once updated. I hope more dev's know about this and will updater their Apps.

6. TheZimm

TheZimm Member

Apr 22, 2009
    Doodle Jump just crashes from the startup for me. This is only on 1.3 ough, because I've installed 1.2.1 and that works just fine =/