Doodle Art: Magic Drawing App

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by peaksel, Dec 25, 2017.

1. peaksel

peaksel Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2013
    Make your own little pieces of art with Doodle Art: Magic Drawing App! Yes, it is right, it looks absolutely like magic! Pick a brush, a pattern, create your own color shade and make something unique! You can even use your own drawings as your phonesÂ’ backgrounds and wallpapers! It is addictive and endlessly fun! Give it a try!

Doodle Art: Magic Drawing App: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/doodle-art-magic-drawing-app/id1326768695?ls=1&mt=8

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. dommezatti

dommezatti New Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Doodle Art is really a creative and fun app that I've been using for a while. Now the problem is I own an iphone 7 which was earlier running iOS 10 and the app was running just smooth however today I updated to iOS 11.2.5 and now whenever I am trying to open the app it's only displaying a white blank screen at startup and closing itself automatically after a few seconds. Can you please help me with it?

3. peaksel

peaksel Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2013
    Try uninstalling it, and then installing it again. If it doesn't work again, let us know, we will try to fix it.

4. colornumberapp

colornumberapp New Member

Feb 1, 2018
    hi,

The game is very interesting to play. I recently installed an exciting & unique Pixel patterns and diagrams suitable for both children and adults to color. This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices. If you love challenges Download Pixel Paint App to find the creativity in you & your kids. The game is both challenging and rewarding.