Don't Destroy, BUILD! Ice Toss Frenzy is coming ...

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Jorge., Sep 1, 2012.

1. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    #1 Jorge., Sep 1, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2012
    Hi All,

My name is Jorge and this is my very first post in TouchArcade :)

I'm an indie developer from Perú and I want to introduce you to my new project: "Ice Toss Frenzy - Featuring Pookie and Tushka".

This will be a action/fantasy game with content that is appropriate for all ages. The game takes place on a fantasy world known as "The Icelands" which is filled with cute polar characters.
    Instead of "destroying" things (like in most games), in Ice Toss Frenzy you need to "build" things to be able to reach higher levels.

I am enclosing a screenshot of the home screen and some sketches of the game below. I would also like to invite you to sign up for the closed beta of this app at http://www.icetossfrenzy.com

Next Thursday (september 6th) I'm going to show the teaser trailer of "Ice Toss Frenzy". I would appreciate your support in viewing and sharing the teaser. Please subscribe to my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/perscorp/

I will be posting my progress in TouchArcade and I welcome any comments that you may have on how to improve the game.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for time and support,

Jorge

2. mustPushCart

mustPushCart Active Member

Jul 20, 2012
    Is the entire game that bright? Would love to see the gameplay.

3. Jorge.

Jorge. Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2012
    Game Developer/Designer
    Miraflores, Lima, Perú
    Hehehe :)

Well ... there will be light parts and also dark parts (night time game play).
    Basically, I want to welcome the player to a world that feels nice and tranquil.
    I want to play with colors and make beautiful backgrounds, so I also have a nighttime level, where I can create nice color combinations against a dark sky.

My goal is to make a game that has "good feelings", with characters that are kind and funny, so the player feels good while playing the game, but at the same time I want the game to be challenging and not boring.

The gameplay is not ready to be shown yet. Right now I have place holder art and it looks ugly ;) But when I finish the graphics, I'll post some screenshots.

Jorge