Dominion

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by PBSNellie, May 20, 2021.

1. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
  2. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Only so far as other websites such as below have reported:
    https://www.polygon.com/22440924/dominion-app-neural-network-ai-release-date-price

I’m excited to finally have it back on idevice. I signed up for the beta but haven’t seen an invitation yet.

3. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    UPDATE: Got an invite for the beta test and downloaded. Played a game and so far so great! I can't wait for it to go live. I don't even mind re-buying the expansions. I forgot how good this game is.

4. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Same. I’ve had the beta for a few weeks now and it’s so good. They’ve really done a great job with this. It’s cool that they seem to be rolling access to two different expansions every week. It gives an added perk as a beta tester to be able to try out all the expansions, and there is a lot.

it’s such a great game. It’s totally dragged me away from slay the spire. I know there’s also Ascension, but I just find the static in game centre card pool fills every turn with a better decision than Ascension does. Ascensions random centre card pool can really limit turn choices sometimes if the centre has nothing but junk on a turn you’ve amassed heaps of runes. Don’t get me wrong, Ascension is a great game in its own right and has been a real gem on iOS all these years, but Dominion just has something else for me.

JasonLL and PBSNellie like this.