Universal DomiNations! (by NEXON M Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Shado_8t, Dec 23, 2014.

1. veryggyy

veryggyy Active Member

Apr 2, 2015
    #41 veryggyy, Apr 18, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
    I still playing the game because it's free haha
    I think it maybe crash coc if it update the balance
    My little friend said the game is more harder than coc
    He is 15 years old #

2. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    ok, this game is addicting... I do have a problem..
    I am somewhere @ level 29, and I need to downgrade my Ipad 8.3 to 8.2 (yes apple allows that)
    but I cannot restore my backup for the games / savegames.

so the question is.... does it save your progress online??
    Cause I hate it to start all over again..

3. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    You should be able to restore from backup once you're down to 8.2. So, backup for ipad now. "Downgrade" to 8.2, then restore from backup via iTunes.

4. runningbird

runningbird Member

Apr 27, 2015
    Can anyone tell me if the screenshots are taken from actual game? If they are I will try this game. Thanks.

5. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Yes they are, for the most part
    The "choose from 7 nations" one is showing the actual in-game units, but you won't see them all lined up from all different nations like that lol

6. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    anyone knows if the save file can be used for the Android version?
    Don't feel like starting all over again on that on

7. levity

levity New Member

Jul 4, 2013
    You can transfer your progress in the settings menu with "Device: Link Device"

8. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    #48 pka4916, May 3, 2015
    Last edited: May 3, 2015
    Thanks.

Was working till I typed the code...
    Now the game starts with connection error 143064303042.43242 code 501

Can't get in the game at all anymore :(

nvm... systems are back up... guess they went down

9. haralali

haralali Member

May 13, 2015
    it is available now but you need to use 600 crowns to change the wonder

you need to reach medieval age to change your nation but i don't know if require crowns or not
    I will be in medieval age within 4 days

10. haralali

haralali Member

May 13, 2015
    the game save all your informations
    if you use same device you will get every thing you done in the game

11. haralali

haralali Member

May 13, 2015
    this game is great the only problem is a lot of maintenance lately

I'm in classical age with lvl 43
    soon I will be in medieval age :)

I hope more player play the game with me

12. Styrixa

Styrixa Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2013
    PA, USA
    I am quitting. On reflection, I now give it 1 star. It is a lot of waiting and maintaining. It takes to long to save up for stuff, and attacking others becomes a chore and a grind, and not fun at all. I'm Level 50 something, and I spent the $10. I mostly have regrets. If you're still playing, get out now. There are many better games to play.

13. Caminagetcha

Caminagetcha Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2008
    What are better alternatives to this? I have exactly the same opinion as you.... And I'm at the same level 5x

14. Based Xatu

Based Xatu Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2013
    This is what got me into clash of clans. It was fun for a while, but everything felt like a chore; attacking is boring and feels slipped, and defending feels about the same. It has some good ideas, but nothing really comes together.

15. veryggyy

veryggyy Active Member

Apr 2, 2015
    I hate this message
    "Enemies nearby "

Keep ten minutes ~_~

16. C.Hannum

C.Hannum Well-Known Member

Feb 13, 2011
    New York State
    I was super into it for several weeks and mostly into it for a good while longer so easily got my $10 out of it, so no regrets other than that it didn't live up to its initial promise. What I liked initially was how they had out-CoC'd CoC (certainly at least pre-Clan Wars) at launch. Unfortunately, by the time you were hitting or near hitting the Gunpowder Age, all that went pfft like a wet fart.

To reach the price point for an upgrade or research needed you to sit there not leaving the game for multiple hours because the second you did, you would likely be attacked and lose a half hour of constant raiding's progress. They should have kept thinking outside of the CoC box instead of tying resources so strongly to repetitive raiding of other players. Your own resource generation was nigh pointless for reaching the costs of mid game and beyond stuff, and the necessary limitations of having to steal what other players generated and/or stole themselves to get anywhere inherently causes progress to grind to a slow crawl. It's a model that developers should stop replicating because it causes all the games in the genre to become indistinguishable before long, and then people just go back to CoC because they're farther ahead in the same-same grind.

17. Rucifire

Rucifire Member

Jun 28, 2015
    Bug I noticed on when I was using the map editor: it wouldn't let me place a building in a corner formed by a road and the town center. Should've allowed me to, as I had the appropriate amount of space, but I couldn't for some reason. Pretty annoying, please fix thanks!

18. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    I hate it that when you get attacked I always loose between 80000 and 100000 food and coins.. I'm level 63 and trying for weeks to get 2 mil.... It's becoming impossible

19. guzzla

guzzla Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 12, 2015
    I gave this game a good go. Even got past some of the bugs, which there are many compared to Clash. I ended up dumping the game though because I didn't feel like the combat system was evolved enough. It was simply too easy to plow through bases which meant of course your base was always getting plowed as well. On Clash I keep all of my walls and defenses maxed before moving to the next level and my base has literally not been 3 starred since I was a TH8. Now I am TH 10 with near max defenses and I almost never even get attacked on account of the fact that I sit my TH on the edge. People usually just take it a leave, and when they do hit hard it is mostly fail. Even in wars 50% destruction is the exception rather than the rule. Taking all of this in to account there is occasionally someone that comes along with an exceptional attack strategy and gets 75 or 80% and that is what makes Clash so good. Any rusher that comes along at a high level can't steal your stuff if you have a good design and upgraded defenses, but there are strategies available for the very skilled player. I have tried most of the other base builders and nothing even comes close.

20. F34R

F34R Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2012
    I am just about to give up on this. I am still sitting on almost a million negative crowns. I had over 1,000, without putting a single penny into the game. The support for the game is non-existent. Try getting on their forums to discuss the issue, and you'll be waiting really long, if at all getting one.

The concept is nice.... the execution hasn't been.