Dolphy Dash - the endless runner… oh wait, Swimmer!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Orbital Knight, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Orbital Knight

Orbital Knight Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    Hi guys :)
    We are about to release our endless runner... ekhm.. swimmer ;)

It's the very first announcement, so as for now we reveal a picture. Trailer soon ;)

Can you tell us, how do you like the graphic style and those dangerous ocean creatures? :)

[​IMG]

If you want to be the first to know about the release date and want to get a beautiful wallpaper - check out the page and sign up there.

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I dunno. If you have any more info as to the release date or a trailer, etc., you should give it up here!

3. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Art style looks really great, if the real game looks this great I will play this for sure, good luck with further development.

Never seen such a cute dolphin, bring on the cuteness ha ha.

4. Elmrye

Elmrye Member

Jun 1, 2017
    I've been getting into endless runners lately. Looking forward to seeing what this ones like. Dolphins are my second favorite animal!

5. Orbital Knight

Orbital Knight Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Making games;-)
    Poland
    @bigrand1 Sure, we will write here when the release date will be determined. Trailer soon ;) As for now, we wanted to let you all know that we're at the end of the development process and the game will be announced in a short time.

@ROGER-NL Thank you :) Yeah, cuteness is the Dolphy's second name :D Our team is delighted to play with him. There is something what brings even more cuteness to the dolphin, but we'll tell about it when the trailer comes ;)

@Elmrye Oh great! So we can say we hit your current taste :) Can't wait to show you the gameplay :)