Universal Dojo Slash (pixel art, hack and slash)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Groquest, Nov 8, 2014.

1. jn2002dk

jn2002dk Well-Known Member

May 22, 2009
    Denmark
    I agree the throwing star isn't worth it

I think if we could still zip around it would be better because as it is now you get overwhelmed because you can't dodge

2. Groquest

Groquest Active Member

Oct 29, 2014
    Indie game developer
    Sorry, there is no way to refund it right now. The weapon can be improved with range upgrade which increases its piercing power and travel speed. Some of the black upgrades (momentum, spikeshoe, skate) don't work with the shuriken, so be careful with it.

Personally, I scored over 100,000 points using the shuriken. Although expensive, I believe that shuriken is on par with the other weapons.

3. Rocka

Rocka Member

Oct 18, 2014
    thx for responding so quickly! and sorry for not doing the same hahaha. just checked and everything works perfectly now!

props for the game, really shows the quality in the little things, like the narrator and the AWESOME game over screen. hope the ads are working for you, i don't mind them and if they are making you able to work on more games, we really need more of them...

PD: adding to the icon thing a couple of guys said before, it really helps. for example i first downloaded Bleeding Edge just for the icon! but now that Dojo Slash is up and running without any issues i think it'll just stay on my home because the icon rocks. like i said earlier, little things...

4. Threepwood

Threepwood Member

Nov 15, 2014
    I don't know if this is intended or not, but there is a breaking point in the game where it is near impossible to lose. Bloodrage + lots of damage and health + 3-4 lvl. regen + TONS of enemies makes you regain so much health, that it is basically impossible to die (I stopped playing at 10+ million points).
    NB: There was one glitch though where the Samurai boss didn't go away when he died - the character just froze on the screen for the remainder of the game.

5. Groquest

Groquest Active Member

Oct 29, 2014
    Indie game developer
  6. sechssechssechs

Apr 26, 2014
    Any update coming and if yes: when? This game has so much potential...

7. KineticBlur

KineticBlur Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2014

Couldn't agree more with this. I love this just as much as I did Fruit Ninja when it initially launched, but am unsure what the Devs have planned for this game...

8. hangi

hangi New Member

Feb 6, 2015
    I have a high score of over 17000000 but it does not show in the leaderboards. Did I just break the Internet?

9. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    This game really does have potential. I wish there was an onscreen joystick option to be honest. I did pay to remove ads to show my support.

10. raravan

raravan Well-Known Member

May 18, 2014
    hello guys, just want to share with ya that developer of this gem also launched his new game on the PC/Steam.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/355980