Universal Dog Sled Saga (by Dan FitzGerald)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, Sep 22, 2016.

1. Try tapping on RACING and switching it to Caretaking or Training. You can't proceed with racing if there's no race that day.

2. Aerys

Aerys Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    Nice game, I like it a lot. Just two questions:
    - wgat does green icon mean? It has a tree on it and some bone I think
    - how to remove red fatique? there are first three boxes and then three more. My dog has first red checked and I can't remove it. Should I rest the dog or take care of him?

3. That means a tree is coming up that will interfere with your throwing. I made a little video to help explain some things that aren't so easy to get right away:

4. Dailon80

Dailon80 Well-Known Member

Nov 10, 2014
    Program Director/Radio DJ
    Eos
    AppUnwrapper thank you for the walkthrough video! nice

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    this is the best dog sled simulator ever.
    it really is an in-depth simulator plus PIXELS!
    well worth the price . it sucks that games get passed up because they have a price even a low price.
    i would pay 9.99 for this game.

6. Aerys

Aerys Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    I like there are no IAPs. What does a number at dog description means (next to character)?

7. You mean in the roster? They're just numbered so you know which ones you've seen already.

8. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    I'm seeing a lot of complaints about crashing on the AppStore. Is this true?

9. It does crash for me, but only occasionally on transitions like pressing a button. I've never had it crash in middle of a race. It can be a bit irritating when it happens a few times in a row, but hasn't stopped me from enjoying the game. I made it to the final league now. Yay!

10. tekchic

tekchic Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2009
    Female
    Software Developer
    Phoenix, AZ
    Thanks for the video, AppUnwrapper!

I was holding out on this one but after seeing the video and reviews, I gotta pick it up tonight when I get home. This just looks way too fun to pass up! :)

11. FYI, I did encounter some other bugs. Still enjoyed the game, but I seem to have hit something that won't let me see the rest of the story. Reported it to the dev and hopefully he can fix it. I'm a bit bummed that I'm missing out on content. :(

12. AlexanderHamilton

AlexanderHamilton Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2016
    How's this game a few months out? Thinking of buying it