Universal DOFUS Touch (by Ankama)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by wondroushippo, Jun 9, 2016.

1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I'm having trouble trying to create an account how did you all do it? On the app it just doesn't type at all when I try to enter a password so I tried going to the website to create an account and when I press finalise it does nothing at all?

Anyway so on this one do you pick one character and you work on that or do you have a team? I'll be unsure what to pick just checking the game out from the TA post as it sounds good.

2. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    I don't know about the account creation, I did it on my iPad and there wasn't any issues so I don't know what to say about that.

You have one character and some can have summons which is they summon an AI controlled ally. Usually the summons do specific things like my ecaflip's kitten summon does one attack and one heal on myself or another ally every turn provided they're close enough to me and an enemy.

You can have 5 characters on the server but only use one at a time but they all share one bank so if one makes a butt load of Kamas and puts them in the bank another can go pull it out.

3. davidovich

davidovich Well-Known Member

Sep 26, 2008

I had the same troubles on my iPhone. Getting past the account info screens was a pain. Every time I tried to type into the text fields it would bounce me out and I'd have to keep tapping inside the boxes for it to register. It took me a while but I finally got it.

4. Slate

Slate Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2015
    Game Taster
    Wisconsin
    I am on 3-4 days waiting for them to get back to me regarding an account issue. Glad to understand the level of service early rather than investing too much into the game. Too bad as this game looks good.

5. shining jade

shining jade Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    It's a 3 year old flash version of doofus .. not impressed ... until it brings the pc version to mobile and syncs them back and forth giving us all the characters this is nothing impressive ...
    Albion Online will be that kinda game .. where this is nothing but old stuff ..

iOS keyboard saved phrases need bettter tuning -_-

6. petruskax

petruskax Member

Aug 8, 2009
    Too bad Albion online was promised ages ago and no iOS version came yet -_-

And tbh, the mobile version of dofus is the full game with no sub.

7. bgt

bgt New Member

Nov 25, 2016
    Hello y'all! I used to play dofus as a kid, but just came back! If ya want to play with me, im quite active and i am kinda nice. I can use discord and stuff. Im looking for a great team to make a guild and just generally have fun! My in-game name is Zaj a fire cra lvl 17. My account name is thebgt. If ya want, i can start anew with a support class to help you out in the beginning. Gimme a shout ingame!

8. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    I was just wondering if anyone on here is playing this?

9. TheJoey4

TheJoey4 Active Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Loving this so far. Only about two hours in, but WAY more in-depth than I anticipated!

10. HallmarkCard

HallmarkCard Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2015
    Albion Online will launch July 17

11. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    I sure am, and will be even more soon. It might actually become my primary and often only MMO here on out. Hard to compete with "desktop"-class complexity in pocket format. (Though speaking of MMO experiences, as much as I use the "desktop" moniker with irony I'll admit it might be a while before iOS offers something to compete with Elite Dangerous and BDO :) )

Yep. I dare say this is the first MMO that make no gameplay concessions for the mobile format, and instead brings the full force of traditional desktop audience design to smartphones and tablets.

12. TheJoey4

TheJoey4 Active Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Yeah - sure is a diamond in the rough (despite its great review!)

13. TheJoey4

TheJoey4 Active Member

Jan 30, 2013
    What server does everyone here play on?? Im still a newb (lvl 37) but Im on dodge server

14. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    Anyone on here play this still? Finally getting around to considering it and was curious how it was in 2017!

15. DOFUS Touch

DOFUS Touch New Member

Jul 5, 2017
    Hello everyone!

DOFUS Touch has come a long way since our global release a year ago! We’ve had 2 major updates this year. Here’s a quick recap:

Incarnam Revamp

Incarnam has been overhauled in order to provide a better game experience for new players. There are 5 sub-zones, each having their own bestiary and lairs. For more information visit the devblog.

[​IMG]

Incarnam and Astrub Inlet Lairs

We’ve also introduced Lairs, a totally new content fit to the mobile format of DOFUS Touch. Lairs are mini-dungeons that teach you the basic mechanics of combat. Each lair features two guardians, defeating them gives you the chance to loot new items! For more information, visit the Incarnam Lairs and Astrub Inlet Lairs news.

Rifik Island

A seasonal zone similar to Vulkania and Kwismas opened its shores last Al Howin: Rifik Island, a tropical island ravaged and overrun by monsters! It has two zones: the beach catering to level 50 and up players, and the island’s interior for level 200 players. It also offers new quests, achievements and dungeons to be discovered! For more information, visit the Ghoulish Business news.

[​IMG]

We’re not done yet for 2017. We’re planning to have a major update in December with a lair in Eltneg Wood, and another in the Crow’s Domain. Kwismas Island makes it return as well for your holiday adventures!

That’s it for our update and thank you for your support.

See you in the World of Twelve!

The DOFUS Touch team