iPad Does Blackbeards Assult have Endless Mode?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by zztfox, Nov 16, 2008.

1. zztfox

zztfox Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Just wondering from those that own the game, does this game have a mode where you can play as long as you like, or is it only have a 20 level story mode?

2. l33j0hn

l33j0hn Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Only has Story mode in the current version. I've talked with the developer for quite a bit, and he seems to be working on an update with a Survival mode, high score charts, and further visual/audio additions. I think with the next update, this game will be as good as or better than the one on candystand.

3. zztfox

zztfox Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Cool!
    Any idea for a possible release date for this update?

Will definately buy it if he adds all that!

Infact, I think I will buy this tommorrow when I get my next iTunes card.

4. It probably will actually. Endless mode would be great seeing as how Puzzloop Endless is $2 which is a cheaper version than there $8 one.

5. parranoya

parranoya Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2008
    The thing I get paid for
    CANADIA
    must buy app

The visuals are sharp and the sound, gameplay and special shots match ...very worth the $2. Very fun game.

6. l33j0hn

l33j0hn Member

Oct 30, 2008
    Ya, I really suggest buying this one, as it's a really great addition to the appstore. As for the next update, I have no clue as to when he'll be done adding the new features. I guess since the developer is a member of these forums, you can wait until he catches this thread, and hopefully he'll give us an answer.