Does anyone know?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by RaZeR RaPtEr, Feb 20, 2009.

1. RaZeR RaPtEr

RaZeR RaPtEr Member

Dec 28, 2008
    I remember this game that I played online a year ago maybe, but i forgot the name of it and the website. I'm hoping that someone here has played it before and knows what it is :p

I remember that it was a turn based strategy game and it was free. You could almost say that it was like chess on steroids... there were different units that you got, i remember that you start with 3 swordsmen, a cleric, I think 2 pyromancers, some sort of witch thing, I forgot what it's called, an assasin, and an archer i think. There were also 2 towers, I think the were called ward and lightning towers. You could set the up on grid squares however you wanted, then you went to the "lobby" Where there we hexagon/octogon shapes split in half. You clicked on 1 side and someone else went on the other and you would get in a battle. By winning battles during certain times you could get more units, some different then the ones that you have when you begin. There were also more floors with those shapes that you stand on to start a battle, there was the lobby, the floor 1, floor 2, and so on.

Anyway I really want to find this game again, it was really fun. I also remember that the pyromancers attacked by making a fiery "+" shape and damaged all units it hit. The witches attacked in a straight line for 4 spaces i think. The ward tower put protective shields around units that were broken only when the unit being protected moved or attacked, or if the tower was attacked. The assasins spun when they attacked and hit everyone next to them, and there was this special attack they could do, I forgot how, but they could explode dealing immense damage to units around them. Archers could shoot arrows very far, and attack close range as well. Clerics, I think, could heal units. The Lightning tower did pretty good damage to units near it. I know that there were more units, but I just can't remember. Please let me know if you think you know the game that I'm talking about :)

Thanks,
    Zach

2. RaZeR RaPtEr

RaZeR RaPtEr Member

Dec 28, 2008
    One more thing: I may be wrong, but I think that the more health units had the more damage they could do. As they took damage they could deal less. I think so at least, I may just be thinking of "Reign of Swords" on the touch about that...

3. Jeremy1026

Jeremy1026 Well-Known Member

Jun 9, 2008
  4. RaZeR RaPtEr

RaZeR RaPtEr Member

Dec 28, 2008
    no... it looks a little like that but with different pieces and you can move them around before you even battle to wherever on your half of the field you want them to start.

5. butters

butters Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
  6. RaZeR RaPtEr

RaZeR RaPtEr Member

Dec 28, 2008
    that's similar but not it :p thanks anyways