Does anyone have the new Disney Magic Kingdoms game?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by GAMESHARQ, Mar 31, 2016.

1. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    There's one part I don't understand about this game regarding quests. Sometimes I get quests, but it seems like there are no matches from the list that I can choose from.

For example, I have a quest that says "Tell Woody to enjoy his day on the job." So I go to Woody's list of quests and there is nothing that says this. The closest thing I can find is "Go on Duty", but I did that and the quest was not fulfilled.

Another example, I have a quest that says "Send Mickey to think at home." But again, I have no such quests to choose from.

Am I missing something?

2. AGeekyChick

AGeekyChick New Member

Apr 6, 2016
    Make sure you characters are leveled up. Usually when you click go on the quest, it will be the first option, unless the character is below the required level.

3. GAMESHARQ

GAMESHARQ Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2011
    Earth
    Thanks!

I just beat Pete and found out that Rex costs 295 gems. I'm just barely at 90 gems and haven't even unlocked Pluto yet.

I don't see how it's even possible to get Pluto, Rex, and the buildings that require all these gems. I'm not about to spend real money to get them, but it doesn't seem possible to earn that many for free.