Universal DODONPACHI MAXIMUM (by CAVE)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Oct 25, 2012.

1. No, I think it's just cosmetic.

2. blammo

blammo Member

Mar 9, 2012
    Ahhh, thanks. At times I swear I get hit by bullets, but then I make it out somehow- wasnt sure if there was some logic I wasn't aware of.
    Thanks for the response.

3. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    One option to check is the auto bomb option. If I remember..with the option enabled, if you have a bomb when you get hit, it'll drop maybe all your bombs instead of you dying. The trade off is any counter may be reset to 1. Benefit is you get another life..but the drawback is you may lose all your bombs in one go instead of being able to use it multiple times manually.

4. Yeah, it's funny, sometimes huge swarms of bullets come at you, and you think you got hit, but somehow, no hits register. Good thing though.

5. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Just checked this morning and on my iPod touch 5 with iOS 7, I can install this game now. I don't get the missing digital compass message!

6. Yeah, people were reporting that. Good time for some.

7. smegly

smegly Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2012
    NY, NY
    Interesting that a lot of people found this easy. Personally, I found 5A, despite being the easiest of the last levels, to be harder than every other iOS Cave shooter's last level on Normal and, in some cases, harder than Hard. That also mostly holds true for all the A levels insofar as they at the very least match their counterparts in other games on the Normal setting.

8. Boardumb

Boardumb Administrator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold

Apr 14, 2009
    THE BOSS
    Sacramento, CA
    One of the CAVE games that was updated today, now works on modern devices.