Do you know some Underrated Games?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by gnetro, Aug 3, 2009.

1. gnetro

gnetro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    There are hundred's of new games every month, everytime I browse the appstore, I feel like I'm missing some great games. Cause we don't want to lose developers that has a potential to create a real good games. Let's give them some motivation to start developing real good games :)

Let's start it by sharing those underrated games you think deserves some extra attention & appreciation :)

2. Ajg3

Ajg3 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2009
    Lala Land
  3. gnetro

gnetro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    I'll start with Quick Turn, the game is simple and free, yet it is unique and addicting game. The game is like a combination of Pong and Snake, you rotate your phone to control the ball, where you need to hit the barrier with the same color as your ball. The ball color changes everytime you hit the barrier so you need to match the color to survive. The ball increases speed everytime you hit the barrier.

4. gnetro

gnetro Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2009
    oh sorry my bad, I didn't notice that thread :p I thought it was talking about a particular game called 'unsung heroes' lol ...

5. ultimo

ultimo Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    lol, yeah!