Do you guys have UNLIMITED sms?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Kita, Oct 10, 2009.

1. Kita

Kita Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Boston
    I'm just curious because i've been using the 200 sms a month plan and felt the unlimited was too costly. I just upgraded to unlimited because I realized that I'm impulsively buying so many of these 1 to 5 dollar apps I play a few times and it adds up to way more than 20 dollars each month. I figure I might as well get the unlimited sms plan and buy less apps since I will get use for it. I have tried those free SMS apps and Ping! but the user experience with texting is drastically better on the default SMS app, and it's even better now that we can send Video, Picture and recorded audio along with it!

2. randomdude

randomdude Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2009
    Mine came with my plan for unlimited voice, SMS, and mms for 9.99 and since then when I got my iPhone I have to pay 30.00 so I pay 39.99 for unlimited everything so good for me and yea I was with Cingular a long time so I had some great deals with them :p

3. Kita

Kita Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Boston
    So you were grandfathered into a cheaper plan? I used to pay about 83 per month ever since the data plan went up 30 dollars and now it's going to be around 100ish. Yeah that's pretty expensive considering what the competition offers and I don't really talk on the phone much but I really love my iphone :)

4. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    who DOESNT have unlimited txting :D