iPad Do you ever feel like you have too many apps?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by spardadante, Mar 28, 2009.

1. spardadante

spardadante Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2009
    I am now starting to think that I spend all of my money for apps since I have 57 apps on my phone. But when I think about how much money I spent. It is probably around $120. So when I compare it to me buying $60 video games it doesn't look like I spent that much more.

2. hirschy75

hirschy75 Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2009
    Ya sometimes...but the I go buy another app

3. Ravenblack

Ravenblack Well-Known Member

Feb 24, 2009
    Singapore
    I have too many apps and too many games on all the systems I have. Sometimes I wonder if I enjoy owning them more than I enjoy playing most of them. I have to agree: being obsessed with getting the games on i-touch isn't as expensive though. :)

4. organerito

organerito Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    I like most of the apps that I have bought. There are some games that I haven't played that much, though. I used to buy a lot of xbox games. I use a lot more my ipod touch than my xbox. As I always have my ipod touch with me, I am always playing or doing something with my ipod. So, I have spent less money on xbox ad more on the ipod and I like it better that way.

5. FilthyCanadian

FilthyCanadian Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2009
    Ontario Canada
    Usually buying an app fixes that right up.

6. sjleworthy

sjleworthy Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2008
    3D & Architectural Artist
    Cardiff, Wales, UK
    app buying is my equivalent of a heroine fix (and no, i havent experienced this). i cant get enough of them :)

7. Scott30

Scott30 Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2009
    Definitely have too many apps and Im addicted to it! Of course I once was addicted to buying console games I have finally broken that habbit late last year. At least app store games are cheap :) . But they sure do add up for 1-2 dollar games...

8. Canuck

Canuck Well-Known Member

Dec 22, 2008
    I just got an iTouch and one thing I'm worried about is going crazy and getting too many apps all at once. The money isn't a big deal because they're just 1-4$ a piece but I just think if I go about like a kid in a candy store, I'll never get the chance to properly enjoy them all. So I've been using some real restraint while on the App store. So far I've only grabeed Tap Revenge 2 and Baseball 2009 along with Gamebox Asia since it was free.

9. CandyNJ66

CandyNJ66 Well-Known Member

Feb 18, 2009
    Writer
    Heck yes, I have too many apps! lol. I have so many that I am always swapping games/apps to fit my newer ones on my ipod touch.

I have a backlog of games and apps I want to play or return to. I have sunk quite a bit of cash into the games and apps too. It's addictive because the price is incredibly cheap compared to console games. I don't even have any consoles anymore and if I did, I am sure I would not be spending cash on console games anymore. The psychology of seeing games that are .99 to only $5.99 compared to $40 is a no brainer!

I'm addicted but I must watch my spending. Sometimes spending has it's perks though. :) I just bought a movie for my friend on itunes as a gift AND got a movie in return! :D

10. supg328911

supg328911 Well-Known Member

Dec 6, 2008
    pro ping pong player!!!!
    USA BABY
    that is very true, (i have not experienced this either im just saying its a nice analogy)

11. Spartan12103

Spartan12103 Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2009
    USA
    All the time... At least a lot are from promos.

12. dashzed

dashzed Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2009
    I know the feeling. I have 100+ paid apps.

I think we need to start the ASAA(App Store Addicts Anonymous)

whoops, gotta go buy Galaxy On Fire :D