Do bullet hell games give you a headache?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by tsharpfilm, Sep 17, 2010.

1. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    The main thing I like about the Cave shooters are the options. There's a control scheme, difficulty setting for just about any type of player.

2. ovalprocess

ovalprocess Well-Known Member

May 13, 2010
    Southern California
    I love them.

For some reason, I find them extremely relaxing, perhaps because they demand so much focus.

Games like Noiz2sa and rRootage are fantastic. I love all the action on the screen, and love the crazy stuff the Japanese think up. Bullet Hell is my favorite genre.

I'd like to see iPad or Universal versions of the Cave shooters.

3. MasterChief3624

MasterChief3624 Well-Known Member

Oct 11, 2009
    Bullet hell/curtainfire shmups are actually my favorite genre of games. So, no, they do not give me a headache. In fact, I might go so far as to say they heal any headaches I have :p

4. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    How dare you not like Bayonetta LBG?

5. LBG

LBG SeƱor Member

Apr 19, 2009
    nada ilegal
    31.560499, -111.904128
    Yuceick! Bayonetta is the one of the worst.
    I love Asian countries for their food, their motorbikes, their tradition and their technology. But not for their messed up anime/gothic games with stupid guys with white spikey hair carrying swords like twice the size of themselves and the chicks in catsuits with weapons that so many people are sexually aroused by. I just find them creepy.