iPad Dizzy Bee at 99 Cents!

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Chiller ONE, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Chiller ONE

Chiller ONE Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2008
    Nurse
    Sweden
    They are having a two day sale.
    I never bought this game because I downloaded the lite version and despite this looking like a kids game I found out that it was hard as hell.
    Thats whats been putting me off from buying it so far but I think I will get this now, for 99 cents what could possibly go wrong?

2. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

The same could go wrong for you what did go wrong with the lite version: Too hard ;)

3. crapz1967

crapz1967 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2008
    Berlin, Germany
    Hands up

This was my first paid game I got and it's still fun! You need a while to get into the game but then its really addicting. Also because there is a second ocean after completing all of the levels of the first.
    So HANDS UP from my side! This is definitely one of the best games especially for this price.

4. TripleJ

TripleJ Member

Nov 25, 2008
    this is an awesome game :) I paid a lot more than $0.99 for it though :( Get it while you can :D

5. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Agreed its a great game!

6. bonbon11

bonbon11 New Member

Nov 26, 2008
    buy ist! its worth it! its one of my favs

7. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

I might get it. I don't know. The lite version was pretty good. and .99 cents isn't bad.

8. Freegoo

Freegoo Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    I got halfway through the second ocean before the mazes got to be too challenging. Up to that point, the game was a lot of fun. Still felt like I got my $3 worth anyway, and at 99 cents what do you have to lose?

9. different

different Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    It does get more challenging as you progress through the levels - but all of them can be solved 100% if you go the right way about it. You'll work out a strategy for each level.

A good tip is to collect all the flowers first, before rescuing any fruits. That way you have less to keep tabs on whilst you're doing collecting. The game doesn't penalise you for taking your time on a level.

I've still got a few perfect badges missing, but my game is averaging a gold.

10. don_k

don_k Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2008
    Best game out of all the discounted games today.