iPad Divinity - Original Sin 2 (by Larian Studios)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, May 18, 2021.

1. MxCarnge

MxCarnge New Member

May 20, 2021
    Yeah, I find the touch controls quite tiring. Especially when navigating large(r) portions of the map and during prolonged play.
    Have you tried using a mouse with the MKB (so not the trackpad). I didn’t get my (regular) KB to work until I added a mouse. Of course with the MKB you shouldn’t have to do that but maybe its a workaround until they fix the issue for you.

2. bobbys

bobbys Member

Feb 27, 2010
    Actually, I tried again today and did nothing differently, and the Magic Keyboard and built-in Trackpad worked great! Wee! Guess just restarting the game was all that was needed for me!

3. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Anyone playing with a controller?

Admiral Bison likes this.
  4. GreatWizard

GreatWizard Member

Dec 13, 2013
    I have like 40 gigs free, and yet it won’t let me download the 10 gigabytes
    Anyone managed to solve this?
    Larian please add a button to download extra files
    It happened to me with fortnite but never happened on many other games that download files

5. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    Yes , it’s like smooth buttery gorgeousness

Admiral Bison and Jackaluk like this.
  6. dunhila

dunhila Well-Known Member

May 6, 2016
    To me as an Apple consumer this felt off. I bought and IPad 8th Generation a couple of months back because it was released relatively not that long ago and I didn’t see the reason to give the money for the Pro or Air cause they could all run the exact same games and apps. Now just 8 months after the release of the IPad 8th it already can’t run a game which concern me a lot. I get that Apple wanted to push the new devices and everything but not even an year has passed and the 8th generation is starting to become useless just based on this game alone. This had never previously happened. I still have an IPad 5th generation that can run every single game thus far and that thing came out in 2017,it has been more than 3 years and I still can use it no problems and I even have enough space on it but the 8th generation feels like a pointless product now..

7. Neutrino Gama

Neutrino Gama Member

Feb 3, 2021
    Male
    Rubbish. Pointless product because it won’t run one game ? If it bothers you that much get your wallet out and buy a new device !

8. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    Hey guys be nice

9. agreen437

agreen437 Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2014
    I’m buying the M1 iPad Pro in a year though but be kind too one another

10. Neutrino Gama

Neutrino Gama Member

Feb 3, 2021
    Male
    So I’m not been nice by disagreeing with someone and voicing my own opinion ? I’m sorry if saying ‘rubbish’ and ‘if it bothers you that much get your wallet out and buy a new device’ is to aggressive. Please just read my comment in a way that suits you !

11. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    I think starting a comment with “rubbish” is a tad aggressive. We do try to keep things more civil around here. But that shouldn’t prevent folks from disagreeing vehemently.

12. Neutrino Gama

Neutrino Gama Member

Feb 3, 2021
    Male
    :D ok I disagree vehemently. Where I come from using the word rubbish is about as mild as it gets ! However your site and rules so duly noted.

13. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Trust me: it is where I come from, too :). Thanks for being cool about it!

Neutrino Gama likes this.
  14. Neutrino Gama

Neutrino Gama Member

Feb 3, 2021
    Male
    This is stunning ! Played with Xbox Controller tonight now my preferred control method. Nice clean screen for my OCD !

Admiral Bison likes this.
  15. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    So, bought this along with my new Pro 12.9 5th Gen.. and wow.... so fast and the graphics... are way better then my 3rd gen.

Anyways... It downloaded like 1.5 Gb and then installed 1.6 Gb.
    When does the 11 Gb download happen? I am playing it, and so far nothing. don't find any option either for it.

Thanks

16. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    nobody playing it? I'm about 3 hrs in, and still on the Fort island. and no downloads.. before i go on a trip, i would like to have the whole thing.

17. subgenius

subgenius Well-Known Member

May 30, 2014
    It doesn't notify you or anything when it does the background downloading. I never noticed anything while I was playing, but I can see now it's using 17.59GB of space on my device and I'm just nearing the end of the Fort Joy island.

18. MxCarnge

MxCarnge New Member

May 20, 2021
    I’m not far in, about 10 hours and still in Fort Joy with all content downloaded automatically. Have you tried reaching out to Larian support? They are really responsive and can probably help you.

19. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    thanks let me reach out, since i noticed that all the buttons are not responsive either

20. pka4916

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    i did get the whole game looks like it. 17.64 Gb