Universal Disney Crossy Road (by Hipster Whale & Disney)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by DaMobileMob_YT, Apr 6, 2016.

1. paulkane

paulkane Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2012
    Library automaton
    Denver
    I completed a coal stone challenge...however I was unable to find any birds for a scare 2 birds challenge. I went a far distance and nothing. I don't remember seeing birds in Aladdin, but I guess they are there...

2. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Is everyone getting the video ad at the beginning of the game? I would have thought that purchasing Hamm (the coin doubler) would mean that I wouldn't see ads. Isn't that the standard among game developers?

3. fozzie3ear

fozzie3ear Member

May 5, 2009
    Moana update - no birds?!

I can't seem to complete any tasks which involve "birds" in Moana, cos there doesn't appear to be any "birds" in Moana??

Does anyone else have this problem??

:)ac

4. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Wanted to reinstall this for my son to play with, but i cant find it on the appstore, and not in my purchased list?

Was this pulled? Anyone confirm please? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Maybe this was never released in PH, so i need to check my other accounts first. Sigh...

5. xxteargodxx

xxteargodxx Well-Known Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Male
    NJ
    Definitely has not been pulled, I just downloaded it the othdr day (US App Store).

6. tahzblade

tahzblade Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2012
    #186 tahzblade, Feb 19, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2017
    Deleted

7. DaMobileMob_YT

DaMobileMob_YT Well-Known Member

It was released on March 2nd as "Disney Crossy Road SEA" by GoGame for all South East Asian countries. So now it should be available for you. Besides you are lucky! :) The SEA version already comes with the new Multiplayer, which is currently in Softlaunch over there. Have fun!

8. thenightfly42

thenightfly42 Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    So what is the deal with these new options? The explanations are obtuse.
    The quantity of currencies in this game is getting confusing.

9. Brokehigh

Brokehigh New Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Daily Missions disappeared

I don't know if anyone else has seen this, but both my daily and weekly missions buttons have completely disappeared! I have tried rebooting my phone but no change. I have not updated my iOS because of data restrictions but there are. I Disney updates pending... suggestions?

Brokehigh

10. BulkSlash

BulkSlash Active Member

Does the game actually work then? I haven't been able to get in for months, it just sits at the floating whale screen forever.