Universal Disco Zoo (By NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Feb 26, 2014.

1. vicsark

vicsark Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2011
    thks, it's even better than that : when the disco party stops, the sleep countdowns resume from the start.
    ie if you had 10m left out of 50, after the disco party, the counter is back at 50m.
    I still keep my disco bux for finding animals rather than launching a disco party though.

Freed animals trophy:
    when you complete the first freed trophy, you get a gift of one minute disco party :)

the rate of progression is pretty fast for now, I'm at 450 animals and 210.9 cpm
    I'll now save for the 5th rescue aircraft.

Also I love the icloud integration, it's flawless for me. just chosing the save you want to install manually feels safer :)

2. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I'm really liking this game. iCloud between devices works perfect for me too. Be careful, it's really addictive :D

3. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

I was writing them down too :)

4. Jerutix

Jerutix Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2009
    Male
    Ministry
    Oklahoma
    #104 Jerutix, Feb 28, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2014
    I continue to find the comments of the visitors and the animals incredibly entertaining.

But why does the fox say "horse" in Morse Code?

NVM. Finally watched the music video. That is ridiculous.

5. CzechCongo

CzechCongo Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Maybe because you're jailbroken?

6. Robot:String

Robot:String Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2013
    Game & Web Designer
    Madrid, Spain
    Great game! I'm really enjoying it.

7. selcouth

selcouth Member

Mar 25, 2011
    Anyone know what the Farm rescue maxes out at?

8. CygnetSeven

CygnetSeven Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2010

9. Snotty128

Snotty128 Well-Known Member

Jul 26, 2013
    I managed to save up for half of the polar helicopter overnight, but I'm still 133 animals short so I expect that helicopter is days away. A poster mentioned earlier that the jungle helicopter is 500k, so that will take a while too, perhaps a good week of saving up at my current rate.

10. Red1

Red1 Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Nov 26, 2010
    Pre-occupied
    It depends how often you wake the animals and whether you have any bux available to do a disco, but it takes about 2-3 days of saving to get the most expensive vehicle. By the time you reach that point, you will have more animals and be earning more coins.

11. ulfilus

ulfilus New Member

Feb 28, 2014
    #111 ulfilus, Feb 28, 2014
    Hey Guys. I am currently in the process of making a spreadsheet that shows the spot on the 5x5 fields with the highest chance of "hitting" a certain animal type at the Start of a Rescue.
    So far I have done all of the Farm and Outback animals, as well as all rare and xommon Savanna animals. I have already rescued every Savanna plus every Northern one but am currently a bit low on cash and my luck deceives me so I am still working on the patterns for the missing animals and hence going to be updating the spreadsheet as soon as I get new data.

I hope you enjoy! any feedback would be much appreciated ;)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2Cnddn5EOmMU3hYOFd2VV9sQ28/edit?usp=sharing

12. starmonkey101

starmonkey101 Well-Known Member

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    After you have 25 of an animal and you get the freedom trophy things, how many of those can u collect? like bronze, silver, gold, etc... what comes next? what do u get from collecting freedoms trophies? is there a limit to the number of animals you can free? does it ever stop?????

13. kirua

kirua Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2012
    This is good info, thanks.

14. Snotty128

Jul 26, 2013
    The level after gold is diamond. You get a ten minute disco for getting a gold, I don't know what you get for diamond as all my farm animals were maxed out after I got my very own golden pig

15. oooooomonkey

oooooomonkey Well-Known Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Forge World
  16. starmonkey101

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    #116 starmonkey101, Feb 28, 2014
    what does maxed out mean?

edit: oh so you mean you haven't rescued any more farm animals... got it

17. ulfilus

ulfilus New Member

Feb 28, 2014
  18. Snotty128

Jul 26, 2013
    My farm animals are maxed out as I have 25 of each. It doesn't seem worth getting more as they get sold for less than the expedition cost. It might be worth getting more if the reward for getting the diamond trophy is really good

19. CzechCongo

CzechCongo Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    I'm not sure about your red filled tiles. For instance, you've got 9 red ones for pigs - does that mean you would tap each one in turn to try and find the pig? Starting with the upper left red tile, then moving on to the one to the right of it doesn't make much sense, since skipping to the upper right tile would cover more undiscovered ground.

Am I misunderstanding your diagram?

Despite the question, much respect for putting that together! If I understand correctly, it might just need a little tweaking.

20. starmonkey101

Oct 3, 2009
    FLA, USA
    if you had read it carefully, you would've seen the disclaimer that says that once you choose the first tile, the chances of it being at another tile specifically changes. it's in the third paragraph.