Universal Disco Zoo (By NimbleBit LLC)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by killercow, Feb 26, 2014.

1. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
    Blue Diamond?

Has anyone acquired the blue diamond? When I was in the Moon Zoo, there were three animals that appeared: a common one [tribble], a rare one [moonicorn], and a legend one [jade rabbit]. I somehow captured all three animals without making any mistakes in my selection of boxes.

As a result, similar to the hat feature, a blue diamond appeared that I could either keep or cash in for 100,000 moon bucks [or whatever the moon currency is]. I chose to cash it in for the moon moolah.

My question is whether anyone else has obtained this blue diamond in disco zoo? If so, how did you get it? Was it similar to the above mentioned steps, or did you do something different?

Looking back, I should have kept it, but I had "Disco Fever," and was focused on capturing them moonies [my term for moon animals].

Thanks,
    frisbee10461

2. snippygal

snippygal Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Wow! 100,000 moon currency?? That's incredibly generous. I would have traded for the currency, too. Many of the extras in this game seem to be more for bragging rights than actual use in the game. Nothing wrong with that - just not for me!

I have occasionally gotten a perfect score on other levels - getting all the animals in just the right amount of blocks - but not with any reward like that. (And probably not since the update, so maybe it's a new thing.)

3. pighetti

pighetti Member

Aug 4, 2013
    moon?

How do you get to the moon?

4. frisbee10461

frisbee10461 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2012
  5. pighetti

pighetti Member

Aug 4, 2013
  6. dasaff1

dasaff1 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2010
    Hi there

Just wondering if I should expect any more updates. I love the game and just want to know?

Thanks

7. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    There will be new updates? And iphone 6 full support?

8. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    The app keeps crashing on me when I try to view a video. :(

9. Ultimatix

Ultimatix Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    I love this Game :D The Puzzles are fun and Collecting the Animals is fun, too. The only Downside to this Game is, that you sometimes have to wait too long for Rescues.

It's strange that after i played Disco zoo and searched for a new Idle Game, i downloaded bitcoin billionaire and got bored by this Game after 5 Minutes. I played Disco Zoo 10 Hours nonstop and never got bored of this game although in bitcoin billionaire you have more to do and don't need to wait so long for new activities. Why is that so? :D

10. andysmash

andysmash Well-Known Member

Apr 6, 2011
    Are you sure you played Disco Zoo? Disco Zoo is not an idle game. It is a puzzle game. Comparing them isn't really fair.

11. Ultimatix

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    There are Idle Elemnts in the Game. You have a Coin Production/s which every Idle Game have. And you have to wait often and be Idle to have enough Money to do Rescues and to increase your Idle (Coins) Production with more Animals. So it is indeed an Idle and Puzzle game in one.

12. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    By that logic, Dragon Age: Inquisition (Inquisitor missions that take real time), Crossy Road (get rewards every X minutes of play) and DOTA (spell cooldowns) are idle games.

13. Ultimatix

Sep 15, 2015
    Germany
    Nope they are not. Because you don't need to wait for the Rewards in Crossy Roads you can just keep playing, and you don't need to wait for the Spell Cooldowns in DOTA to keep playing. In Disco Zoo you MUST wait for the Coins to come in to play the Animal Puzzles

14. andysmash

Apr 6, 2011
    And by that logic, any game with an energy mechanic is an idle game because when you run out of energy, you have to wait for more so you can play again.

It isn't an idle game. It has a mechanic that requires you to wait a small amount of time before doing something. That's not idle. That's a actually a clever energy mechanic.

15. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    This game is addictive! There any update planned? The last one was over one year ago!