Universal Direction-the most creative game in the universe

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by WANG HONGTAO, Oct 14, 2014.

1. WANG HONGTAO

WANG HONGTAO Active Member

Oct 5, 2014
    #1 WANG HONGTAO, Oct 14, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    《Direction dot》is a cool,addicted,challenging,simple game.
    Ways of Playing Games:While our finger slider on the screen,the green dot will appear at the direction you are moving of this time.Our mission is to make the green dot to collide the orange dot,while not collide the gray dot.
    Purple dot is a switch that have many magic functions.There are "cycle map","double cycle map","fork map","moving sentinel map","switch map","dot-zooming map"...and other ways to play.
    For example: in "dot-zooming map",we have to make green dot to eat the purple dot first,and then green dot becomes small.So green dot can get into the narrow alley to eat the orange dot.

Pictures:
    This is one choice of art style I like:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here are part of sketch design,full edition of art work will be finished soon:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Other information:Six levels is ready for you,I am working day and night to create more ways to play!Please wait for just several days.I just dare not to submit works that is not perfect enough.Any suggestions guys?please.I am hungry for your feedback.

I only create the game that we have never played!

Attached Files:

2. meowthefox

meowthefox Active Member

Oct 13, 2014
    Looks odd, but fun.

3. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    #3 WANG HONGTAO, Oct 15, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    Thanks for your feedback!

You mean the art work looks odd?It's just sketch design,I will show more updated art work.

4. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Well it's still sort of confusing how it works even with the description and gifs. Do you have any videos of the gameplay?

5. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    Video will be ready soon!

Thanks for suggestion!The rule is:if your finger are moving left,dot will at left of your finger and following finger.Is my explanation OK?

6. WANG HONGTAO

Oct 5, 2014
    News!

Art work is OK!

7. Jordan001

Jordan001 New Member

Oct 16, 2014
    Game is little bit interesting but concept is not clear....so pls upload the Screenshots or video..