Universal Dino Dare Soft-launch and Pre-order!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Zebec Games, Nov 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zebec Games

Zebec Games New Member

Nov 3, 2018
    Male
    [​IMG]

iOS Pre-order HERE!
    Google Play Soft-launch HERE!

Dino Dare is an amalgamation of a physics sandbox, action platformer, and level creator. Blast through levels using whatever strategy you see fit. Most levels are easy to complete but collecting all 3 stars can prove be very difficult.

• Hilarious Gameplay - designed to be frustrating but fun. Nothing in the game takes itself seriously. Some challenges may take a while to overcome or greater care to avoid untimely death.
    • Creative Replayability - with the ability to create and play new challenges there is always something new to try. If you do not feel like creating something you can always try to top the best scores and times!
    • Expanding Tools - I plan to support the game post release with new objects, tile-sets, dinosaurs, skins, outfits and more!

Build and Share!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Build your own challenges to play by yourself or share with the world (or friends)! Level-up and gain access to more upload slots by earning likes from other players.

Play!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Play through built in campaign levels or find a new challenge online! Collect medals by being the first to try a level or the best.

Customize!
    [​IMG]
    Add some personal flair with several items and skins!

iOS Pre-order HERE!
    Google Play Soft-launch HERE!

Thank you for checking out my game! If you have any questions/comments/concerns feel free to drop them here or reach out on social media! There isn't much time left before the full launch of Dino Dare so please take this chance to influence the development.

I plan to release the game fully by December 2018 although everything is very fluid at the moment. It could be earlier or later. The soft-launch is currently available in the Philippines, Singapore, Canada, South Africa, Australia, and the United Kingdom.

2. Zebec Games

Zebec Games New Member

Nov 3, 2018
    Male
    Dino Dare has launched globally! Please give it a try (and honest feedback).

Thanks! =)