Universal Dimension of Dreams (by WEXPLORE GAMES)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 10, 2019.

1. MrSavvy

MrSavvy Member

Jan 22, 2020
    Male
    Gladiator. I haven’t unlocked anyone else yet, I’m still pretty new and haven’t dropped $ on the game. I’ve played all 3 of the card in a single match several times now and nothing happened. So I can only assume you’re right. However I haven’t quite managed to beat the 3rd boss yet.

2. MrSavvy

MrSavvy Member

Jan 22, 2020
    Male
    Have y'all been able to beat the Wild Lord? It's the final boss and I can't beat it. Wild Lord has 581HP, deals 2 poison every turn passively to me, and draws a card for every single card I play. (I play Gladiator)

This most recent run was my best yet. I primarily picked 0 and 1 cost blue and red cards, along with green draw cards, and picked cards that do X damage for each red/blue card played, along with the red "play X blue cards to do X extra attacks" and vice versa play red to deal extra attacks. The idea was a OTK deck but I can't deal 581 damage in one turn. Even with the relic (Commendation) that carries over unused mana to the next turn. I tried doing nothing for multiple turns til I had 25+ mana but it wasn't enough.

Also, is there a forum or wiki just for this game? I like reading about strats for games I play and I can't find ANY resources online for this game.

Cheers!

3. Ericko90

Ericko90 Member

Oct 24, 2014
    I played mostly on my android phone although I also play this on my iPad. Managed to finish all nightmares for the three starter units, and currently building my necromancer before moving on to the next (only nightmare stage is left for necromancer).

I couldn't find this "wild lord" you mentioned, is it unlocked after you cleared all stages for every unit? Because I found 581 hp to be quite...overkill.

4. BlueTrin

BlueTrin Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2012
    How do you fight the wild lord ?

5. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
    Wow the wild lord is totally OP: unless you have an infinite combo I am not too sure how to beat him ?

6. Proto Kem

Proto Kem Member

Mar 27, 2020
    Hello everyone ! I'm new here, and I happen to have a strategy to defeat the Wild Lord. I used the Demon Samurai.

The best way to win is to use poison against him. Here's what I did :

Use the cards Shiho Giri and Trio (upgrade them, if you can). They're both better than Poison Slash because they can inflict multiple poison hits, and can sometimes inflict critical damage. Also, use Miasma, as this can inflict 2 poison for every card the enemy has in their hand.

This card is the key to victory : Frozen Slash (if the enemy has 10 or more poison, freeze them for 1 turn; while frozen, the enemy can't use red cards). You must play this card every turn, or you will not win. It's good to have 2 or 3 in your deck, for the Wild Lord will probably freeze them if they are in your hand. Use the cards Clear Mind and/or Recycle to put them in your hand. And don't forget to use Poison Heal, you will regain health when you inflict poison.

Here are some equipment and relics you may find useful : Turban, Helmet, Otenta, Toxic Blade, Ronin Outfit, Poison Powder, Clover, Scarab, and Fried Pork Chop.

Another note : if you get the relic Lunch Box and you happen to have Frozen Slash in your deck, make a copy of it.
    Good luck!

Ericko90, BlueTrin and ThirdMoon like this.
  7. Ericko90

Ericko90 Member

Oct 24, 2014
    That's quite a strategy. Wonder if Necromancer with Poison Nova can do the trick.
    I'm also thinking of using Gladiator' Concerted Attack with great weakness combo. With critical hit that's easy 100~200 damage per combo. I often use it against nightmare boss.

8. Proto Kem

Proto Kem Member

Mar 27, 2020
    That Concerted Attack/Great Weakness combo is pretty powerful, although Concerted Attack's mana cost is a huge liability.
    I actually tried it when I last fought the Nightmare Lord. I pulled it off twice, and managed to whittle him down to nearly 50% health (Nightmare Lord has 900 hp, by the way).

9. Ericko90

Ericko90 Member

Oct 24, 2014
    Yeah 4 mana cost does restrict it somewhat but considering how powerful it is, it's a fair trade off I think. I guess we really need the butterfly relic if we're going to use that combo against the Lords. And man 900 hp? That's one hell of a challenge!

10. ThirdMoon

ThirdMoon Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    Does anyone know if it is possible to get the Elementalist, Necromancer and Alchemist through normal play? It used to be possible to get the Necromancer without paying, but I can’t see how in the latest redesign.

11. Ericko90

Ericko90 Member

Oct 24, 2014
    As far as I remember even when the Necromancer was first introduced it has always been an iap character. I could be wrong though.

12. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
    I find the paladin to be really weak and to rely on some combination of cards skills ..

13. Ericko90

Ericko90 Member

Oct 24, 2014
    He's not as explosive as Gladiator with weakness combo, but quite good nevertheless.
    I personally ignore any attack cards that depend on black cards. His only red card I put into my deck is Revival Hammer. From there I just rely on strength stacking and Eye for Eye for chip damages.

14. BlueTrin

Jun 21, 2012
    Ah i was building on black cards. The black card combos are quite powerful but they rely on lucky prizes for cards/skills.

15. Ericko90

Ericko90 Member

Oct 24, 2014
    Yeah Paladin's black card combos are just too reliant on luck to my liking. A single Revival Hammer will eventually become multiple 0-cost attacks, which should be enough for most of the fight.

Also, I finally managed to beat Wild Lord. I used Necromancer with shield bash + dragon barb combo. Hope this can help anyone still stuck on that boss.

16. Proto Kem

Proto Kem Member

Mar 27, 2020
    Congratulations on your victory against the Wild Lord! As for me, I finally managed to defeat the Nightmare Lord (I used the Paladin, by the way).

I used the Eye For An Eye/Revival Hammer combo, and as you mentioned Revival Hammer is a really good card to use, but it seems to be a pretty rare card to get. I only managed to get it by luck by buying it at the card shop just before facing the Nightmare Lord.

Now that all 4 Lords are defeated, I guess I'll try beating the bosses in the Daily Challenges (I've only beaten the Fallen Priest and the Fallen Gladiator so far). I'm still thinking about playing with the Elemental and the Alchemist, though.

17. Ericko90

Ericko90 Member

Oct 24, 2014
    Thanks! Also managed to beat Lava Lord so that's 2 down, 2 more to go. Necromancer with poison is powerful and very easy to use.
    Am not a big fan of Elemental, and I only managed to beat fallen Gladiator and fallen paladin so far. Fallen samurai seems impossible to me unless u get lucky with the evasion.

18. Proto Kem

Proto Kem Member

Mar 27, 2020
    Good job! I never considered using poison against the Lava Lord. I took a more defensive approach with the Gladiator. Having the 3 shields helps a lot (Round Shield, Thorn Shield, Spider Shield), with Bandit Armor and Plastic Toy Snowflakes as an added bonus. Add in the Shield Retention skill and you can tank almost anything he throws at you.

Done a few more Daily Challenges and beaten the Fallen Demon Samurai, Paladin, and Necromancer (the Samurai wasn't too tough, I just used poison on him while dealing criticals with Iaido Slash). All that's left are the Fallen Elemental and Alchemist, but I don't think you can face them unless you have played with those characters. I could be wrong, though.

19. ThirdMoon

ThirdMoon Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    The IAPs for the additional characters are currently 60% off, no idea how long this sale will last. They feel much more fairly priced now.

20. Ericko90

Ericko90 Member

Oct 24, 2014
    I've beaten Fallen Gladiator, Paladin, and Necromancer. Fallen Samurai just seems impossible to me, he'll deal like 50+ damage on 2nd / 3rd turn.

I haven't beat the 3rd Lord yet; melt 2 cards every start of the turn? That's crazy. I'll try it later with Paladin and see if Eye for an Eye will be generate enough melt fodder.