Universal Dimension of Dreams (by WEXPLORE GAMES)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 10, 2019.

1. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I've found an annoying display bug, at least on my iPad Pro, which is that all cards played by my opponent are half off screen so I only can catch a glimpse of the left hand side of the cards text.

In most cases this isn't much of an issue as I can see the last several cards played in the history of actions along the top left of the screen, but when, say, Chaos cards are put into my opponent's deck, I can't read the text of the Chaos card as it appears nor in history.

2. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Mmmmm. That is weird.
    Haven’t happened on my Iphone 8+ for now.

There is 3 link in-game to reach the devs but they are all in simplified Chinese.
    So for now it’s pretty useless for me.

3. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #103 stubbieoz, Nov 14, 2019
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
    Yeah It is annoying.
    I stopped playing because of it.
    And unfortunately their web site only offers a snail mail address and a phone number, no email support.

4. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Update out now with “bug fixed”. Hopefully that fixed it?‍♂️

Ijipop likes this.
  5. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    Nope :(

6. juba08

juba08 New Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Male
    The game looks very good. I played almost all roguelike card games as a dev. I can't believe I did not come across so far.

7. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Question:
    To anybody that has at least cleared the easiest difficulty, does the game always show you your opponent's attack cards?

8. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Not sure I get the question.
    I mean you see what « kind » of card they’ll play but you don’t know what effect it will have. Otherwise you see how much damage the red card will do.
    Maybe clarify because I’m stating the obvious.

9. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    That's it, though, I could have sworn in earlier versions of the game you didn't see the exact damage of the enemy held red cards and hope in higher difficulties we'll just see them as red cards of a mysterious value.

10. MrSavvy

MrSavvy Member

Jan 22, 2020
    Male
    Hi all - made an account to post here. I've been playing Dimensions of Dreams and found a bug... the "Curse of Harm" card doesn't increase the next red card played's attack by 100% like it should. It actually does absolutely nothing. How can I report the bug? Anybody know? I can't find a wiki or any info on this game online.... it's kind of weird. I expected to find a large group of people that played.

11. juba08

juba08 New Member

Jun 13, 2018
    Male
    write in the appstore so developers can see it. i have contacts of some roguelike deckbuilding developer but never came across this one.

12. MrSavvy

MrSavvy Member

Jan 22, 2020
    Male
    Cool, thanks for the reply. I'll give that a shot. Cheers!

13. ThirdMoon

ThirdMoon Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    I think the developer email address is [email protected], from a post I saw about the Android version.

14. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Anyone try this yet with the new update? Any good changes?

15. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    The new Alchemist class is good and less weirdly formatted English text issues. Ad bonuses, like the "Dream Wheel" or the "+3 Max Health" from watching an ad, are not working (pressing the button does nothing).

16. ThirdMoon

ThirdMoon Well-Known Member

May 21, 2014
    Is there any way to unlock the newer classes (necromancer, elementalist, alchemist) through gameplay, or are they IAP only?

17. MrSavvy

MrSavvy Member

Jan 22, 2020
    Male
    Turns out the devs fixed the bug I was talking about earlier, in this update. But the same is true for me, ads don't play so I can't heal in game and the dream wheel won't play.

I'm new to the game so I may be wrong but I think they added a new "S" class enemy that's visible on each "world". One per world so 3 per run? They give you a card and if you collect all 3 something happens, or is supposed to happen. I got 2 of the cards and used a clone card so I got to play 3 but nothing happened. So maybe I need all 3 unique cards even though they all have the exact same text and art.

18. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Necro I think I bought previously but elementalist and alchemist I already had unlocked somehow..

The new upgrade system is confusing me though. Seems needlessly complicated, unless I'm missing something...

19. MrSavvy

MrSavvy Member

Jan 22, 2020
    Male
    I can't figure out the "Sweet Dream Shard" card...
    "Melt. Collect three shards to unlock the path to Dream Abyss"... I got all 3 and played them in a game but nothing happened. Do I have to finish the game with them in my inventory?

20. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    #120 LordGek, Jan 25, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    What character was this with?

I wonder if this is Dimension of Dreams attempting a streamlined version of what is required to unlock a fourth chapter in Slay the Spire? If so it would likely mean you need to hold onto these cards as you clear the third boss...but I'm only guessing.