Universal Dimension of Dreams (by WEXPLORE GAMES)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 10, 2019.

1. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Just got an update with some new things. We’re achievements there before and I just didn’t realize it?

Because I just got 900 stardust for achievements. Sweeeett!

2. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I like the game but have 2 big whines (besides the English localization always having room to improve):

1) I hate that font: Maybe it isn't entirely the big blocky font's fault but there are WAAAAY too many cases of it spilling out of it's defined borders.

2) Why can't I drop potions out of combat?: I've run into many situations where I have a chance to get a much better potion than some I'm currently holding but, unless I'm missing something obvious, have no option to drop a potion to make room.

3. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    They really have come quite a ways in addressing my first issue with the text being much better formatted but there is still a really annoying bit with:

"Tap to challeng
    e"

4. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Is it just me or is the Necro stupidly OP? He has combos that practically infinite loop. Anyone even still playing this lol

5. Sorimka

Sorimka New Member

Jun 17, 2019
    I'm loving this game EXCEPT that there is a HUGE bug in it after this last update. The Python Samurai mob (comes back to life after first death) is bugged. Once it dies the first time, you can't finish your turn. It completely halts your progress if you can't get around the mob, which happens very often. Ultimately, you must GIVE UP and quit your run. Giant waste of time, and it's not worth playing until the developer addresses this. I was contemplating buying the Necro to give them a little more $$, but can't do that until fixed.

6. Sorimka

Sorimka New Member

Jun 17, 2019
    Wow! So the Devs were really responsive on the bug I posted above. They fixed it in 2 days! Again, it's a great game, and I will probably buy the Necro to show my love.

Thanks!

Mycroft and JasonLL like this.
  7. JaSunTzu

JaSunTzu Member

Mar 5, 2013
    #87 JaSunTzu, Jun 20, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2019
    I really like this game, but the app keeps crashing in the middle of the Wild Lord boss fight. Is there a place where I can submit bug reports? The “App Support” link in the Apple App Store just sends me to the Wexplore Games website, which is written entirely in Chinese. Is there an English language version of the website?

8. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Finally beat the 4th dream world. What a tough SOB. Gladiator full thrusting ftw

Ijipop likes this.
  9. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    I’m still disappointed they haven’t fixed basic cards... still a good game though.

10. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    I'm disappointed it takes so damn long to unlock stuff. I got impatient and bought the special deal and some of the new cards + relics you unlock really make the gameplay totally different.

Ijipop likes this.
  11. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    So how do I use the cards I unlock after completing a run? Started again and seems I start with the basic cards... even those I accessed via the chest on the main menu aren’t available...

Also, how do I get new heroes via gameplay?

Thx

12. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    The cards you unlock are then available as drops DURING a run. They don’t become immediately available to start your deck with. Unless you’re saying you’re not seeing the cards at all, then I can’t help you.

13. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    Ah I see! Thanks.

And how do I get new characters through gameplay? Are they random drops from the chests on the main menu? Either chest or just the more expensive one?

I’d actually be tempted to just pay for them all; it’s a great game - but the little bugs in some of the cards and the small layout glitches are so irritating; I’ll probably wait and see if the devs fix stuff. If they’re active I’ll support them!

14. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Random drops. I would just pay tbh.. Necro is insanely fun. Paladin great too

15. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    They just added a new character, the Elementalist, and have really cleaned up the game's presentation (now very few instances odd English translation). My only confusion at this point is how do we unlock further cards for each class? Since they've changed a lot of the unlocking mechanics, even though I now have all of the classes unlocked, I no longer see how to buy character packs. I can only assume it involves clearing the various difficulties with the classes.

Ijipop likes this.
  16. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    I just finished my first play through since last update. I did unlocked a few cards and relics.
    Not sure how it works though. Since I got lots of new cards during my run but only a few were unlocked?!? Anyway. I stopped playing this game a while ago because of all the broken cards and typos. But damn. They totally nailed it this time the visuals are beautiful everything seems smoother. I really dig what they did.
    I’m back playing this gem I guess!

17. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    What a great year for this kind of cards game.

Pirate Outlaws is the one I played most. It is a brillant brillant game.

Blood Card is an amazing twist on the well known formula

Lophis Roguelike is pretty decent

and even though it was from last year I’m having a great time with Card Quest.

Back to Dimension!

Good job devs!

18. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Also, don't forget that Slay the Spire was confirmed to coming to ios and android later this year. Great year indeed!

TheSilveryWolf and Ijipop like this.
  19. LordGek

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    I figured it out. You earn new class cards by clearing the various difficulty levels.

Ijipop likes this.
  20. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    I had bought when released the magician pack wich gave the « Dream Power » card.
    I never found it in-game, yet.
    And it’s not in any characters library...

anyone? Any idea?

thanks!

Attached Files: