Universal Dimension of Dreams (by WEXPLORE GAMES)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 10, 2019.

1. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    i don't f***ing care about grafx at all, if this one had been in 8bit pixel art would have been fine anyway... all i need are balanced games, and those one that call you to be played 'cause you are impatient to see what comes next in the story, and not this kind of unrewarding grinding stuff.

Son of Anarchy likes this.
  2. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    #22 anthony78, Apr 13, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2019
    I haven’t been tracking my stardust but I’ve only beaten one boss so far and had 227. Just used a key for the very first time and also got the Demon Samuari. So I’m pretty damn happy. :)

Wonder if everyone gets that character with the first key?

I’ll see how it goes from here but I’m enjoying the game and if I earned 227 stardust (and subsequently unlocked a character from it) with that little gameplay, that’s awesome!

That’s a far better reward than I got from Pirates Outlaws in that amount of time and only have spent $.99.

3. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    I’ve seen you can up the difficulty and get more dust each time you crank it up. So far loving the game. My Slay the spire fix on the go!

4. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Are there any gameplay videos of this? I'm still intrigued but I think seeing the game in action would help me decide if I should buy it or not.

5. DarayX

DarayX Active Member

Nov 13, 2017
    sure, I'll let them know. I have already told them about the thread, just not sure when they will get to it. There are same questions about the iaps in China.

Yeah, I agree, the grinding is kind of slow right now, hope they'll do some adjustments.

Son of Anarchy and ramzarules like this.
  6. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Found 2 little bugs so far if devs ever drop by...

One item still in original language

And the Warrior « triple attack » card not triggering after playing blue card

Attached Files:

7. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    @Ijipop
    I see in that picture under Thorn Bracers that the description is in Chinese, rather than English.
    Is there a lot of that?

8. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Been playing for about 5 hours and that’s the only one I found. But I only play with 1st character... bought 12 chests and I haven’t found the second character yet. :(
    Though what urges more si the broken triple attack since I have to avoid that card all the time since it’s broken. Hope for a fix soon. Otherwise for 99cent it’s a pretty solid experience. Lots of things to unlock. Once you beat the first 3 worlds the dust begins to stack a bit more and with all the achievement you can easily unlock one every 2-3 games. Wich is fair. Bought the next 3 characters to show support.

anthony78 and stubbieoz like this.
  9. anthony78

Nov 13, 2015
    Good to know the dust gets better. Odd that you opened that many chests and didn’t get a character. Got one on the first try. Guess I was lucky!

Ijipop likes this.
  10. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Run ended lvl 1 and lvl 2

You can tell that dust won’t be a problem.

Have fun people!

Attached Files:

sakara214ever and anthony78 like this.
  11. arora50

arora50 Active Member

Aug 25, 2015
    Yeah I been playing for 10 minutes, first card I get is the 2 energy attack that should double after a blue card. Doesn’t work, really leave a sour taste in my mouth

12. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Yeah same here... the game is very good. A couple of tweaks would do the job. They already updated the game twice so I assume they will fix this. Fingers crossed

13. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Bug fixes released

14. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    Oh! And on lvl3 difficulty there is now more way to boost you character. Won’t spoil anything but nice addition. And there is a x2, x4 speed option! :). Sweet

This game is full of surprise

anthony78 likes this.
  15. arora50

arora50 Active Member

Aug 25, 2015
    After playing a few hours and beating difficulty 2 this game is pretty fun.

I will probably wait until they fix all the following blue/following red card effects first before sinking more hours into the game. With those effects broken, I feel like this game is overtly difficult at times

16. anthony78

Nov 13, 2015
    Haven’t played since last night’s update but those effects may have been fixed by it.

17. stubbieoz

stubbieoz Well-Known Member

Jun 23, 2015
    Male
    Grey haired gamer
    NSW Australia
    #37 stubbieoz, Apr 16, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2019
    I find it really (un)helpful when a dev posts in the Update History “bug Fixes”. :(

What I mean to say is that all I’m waiting on now to hear here before I buy, is if they have fixed the “following card” problems.

Yeah I know.... it’s only a buck..... but if I bought every game that was only a buck then I would have even more than the hundreds of “to be played games” that I have already bought. :rolleyes:

18. zeroex

zeroex Well-Known Member

May 20, 2014
    Guys do you have any tips? Are you getting to such high levels? I usually can't even reach the second boss.

19. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #39 Son of Anarchy, Apr 17, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2019
    A couple of quick tips...

After you win a battle you get offered three cards, unless you see one you really like, don’t pick any of them, just push the X and move on. Only have cards in your deck that you need.

I try to have two good shield cards and three or four good attack cards only, preferably cards that ‘flow’ or benefit from the previous one. Then maybe one ‘weakness’ giving card and one or two ‘draw extra cards’ cards. So all up I only keep about eight or nine cards maximum at once and I make upgrading those cards my priority.

If you get a good shield or attack card - get rid of the old shield or attack card you start with. A ‘quick attack’ or ‘quick defence’ card is way better than the standard cards you begin with as they cost nothing to cast and do more damage/defence. As for the worries about the broken ‘triple attack’ card, I personally never use it and wouldn’t ever pick it even if it was working. Plenty of better strategies without it.

There’s ten sets of dream levels/difficulties with three ‘islands’ in each. I had trouble getting past the first set of dream levels. After the last update I’m now on the fourth difficulty level so I’m pretty sure the game has become easier now. Which is a good thing because it was too hard before, now playing again and again isn’t such a chore because you actually feel like you’re getting somewhere.

I’m happy enough with the game now that I bought the other two available characters and can’t wait till they release the next three characters.

Edit: I just started using the Paladin and he/she is slicing through the game like a hot knife through butter, much easier than the starting character by far.

20. Ijipop

Ijipop Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2012
    There is certainly good combo too. Having the Thrust (milkshake) dagger every 4 card you play combined with the double damage thrust relic AND activating the skill that deals +1 dmg for every card in hand. Can lead to serious dmg.

You can play mostly shield too. A card deals half total shield damage. Combined with keeps 50% shield next turn and other good shield card can lead to almost never getting hurt and deals lots of damage.

When you feel your deck is quite good and do not need any more card nor healing just accept a card when offered one, only to sell it to earn more gold.

I usually alway buy the +1 mana potion (permenant) and the +3 health potion (permanent) in the shops.

When filthy rich, buy relics.

Otherwise just try to learn the synergy between cards.

Because I can’t play Slay the spire on mobile. It led me on a quest to find the best one on mobile. Loved Dream quest back then but played too much.

Silent abyss, Lophis Roguelike, Card crusade, and so many I don’t remember.

I finally think I found the one I was waiting for.
    Thank you life.

Now just f****ing bring StS to Iphone. And maybe Alive or Asleep.