Digit Defenders v1.0.1 Promo Codes

Discussion in 'Promo Codes and Contests' started by rcloudsoftware, Sep 5, 2009.

1. rcloudsoftware

rcloudsoftware Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2009
    Hi,

To coincide with our Digit Defenders v1.0.1 release, iLOLZ v1.1 release, R.Cloud Software is having a Labor day weekend back-to-school sale, all of our apps are on sale this weekend! You can read my blog post about it, or go directly to our iTunes app store page. This is a great chance to get our most popular titles at rock bottom prices.

Additionally, here are 5 free promo codes for Digit Defenders. Please enjoy, and leave your comments & feedback for us to help improve the game...and done forget to rate/review the game on iTunes:

RF996PKTM3WK
    KTJ7XAFWR697
    JFNYKXFW44X6
    K4XMF7PAXMJ3
    KK6FH7F7HPXP

Thanks for your support, and check out our other apps (especially our other brand new app iLOLZ, which is also on sale right now!)

Thanks
    Ryan

2. deadweight

deadweight Well-Known Member

Wow. All gone and no one's claiming any. That... is a drag. :(

3. rcloudsoftware

Feb 23, 2009
    They will, it's a good group of people here...and I have faith that they will respond. That's part of the deal, and they all know it. ;)

Thanks
    Ryan

4. GaiaIllusion

GaiaIllusion Well-Known Member

May 6, 2009
    Student
    加拿大
    Looks like a rather nice app for the younger children to learn with.
    I didn't take a code though, I haven't got a really young sibling.

5. rcloudsoftware

Feb 23, 2009
    Check out the top-end levels for college-level content. (linear equations, quadratics, and numerical base conversion) We didn't just stop with kids stuff, although that is quite obviously the focal point. We were hoping that we would attract some older kids, high school/early college level, who want to practice their math skills....you know, the mathletes. ;)

Actually, I think my partner just was having too much fun, and couldn't help himself...especially with the base conversion. Though I have to say, understanding hex -> decimal is a very practical skill in today's world, for anyone who does web work in any form: designers, developers, even managers. It's amazing how many people do not understand that a hex color value *IS* RGB. (that issue gets brought up incessantly in the feedback for one of my client's apps Loupe)

Thanks
    Ryan

6. deadweight

deadweight Well-Known Member

Yeah the variable algebra routines are what caught my eye... having just gone through drills with my oldest on these for an upcoming quiz. Nice to see you included those in there.

7. beardiegrrrl

beardiegrrrl Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2009
    Man I wish Id seen this earlier! Ive got two kids struggling with math in school! This looks like it would REALLY help!

Maybe I can talk hubby into getting me an i tunes card:rolleyes:

Sandi

8. rcloudsoftware

Feb 23, 2009
    I put it on sale this weekend, just for you :) It's cheaper than your morning coffee, and with two kids who need some math help....this is the cheapest math tutor you will ever find. It's a really great tool for exactly your situation, I'd love to hear from you once you get it...about how it helps out. Please don't be shy, and post again with your experience with it!

Thanks
    Ryan