Universal Digfender (by Mugshot Games Pty Ltd)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Nov 18, 2015.

1. buzznaut

buzznaut Active Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Thanks . The update works as promised and I am back to playing the game on my 6+. 5 star experience so far.

2. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Is the only way to get other castles through IAP? Seems expensive for this game. Obviously optional, but still. I would remove ads at least but I hope diamonds can buy castles. Anybody know?

3. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    Are the diff castles available without IAP? I'm down for the diamond doubler to support but I like to get 100% on games. Great game!

4. rezn

rezn Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 8, 2014
    Male
    Coder/Keyer in medical ICD 10
    Reno, NV
    I found myself playing this more than any other game during the Holiday weekend. Nice to see it got such a shinning review from TA. I bought the Dark Fortress and removed the ads (with the quickness). Graphics are so simple but the gameplay is rewarding and very addicting. Eventually I want to get the Dwarven Stronghold and possibly the Gem Doubler.

Hope the game gets a lot of deserving love and updates to addicting titles like this is always very welcome.

aussiepaul likes this.
  5. Thanks SoulHunter! You'll be happy to know there is an "endless" survival mode! If you're already up to level 29 then you've already unlocked it. You can find it by scrolling backwards through the level select pages. It's integrated with Game Center so you can compete for the highest score :)

6. Hi ShinHadoukin, at this stage Castles can only be bought with real money. But you're right, they are entirely optional and not required to 100% complete the game or earn all achievements.

7. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

I found it highly fun and really hard to put down! congratulations for the positive review in the front page.

8. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Read the previous comments and notice that I missed a great game on my weekend. Must play it.

9. Hi all, just a quick update to let you know version 1.1 is out. This is mostly bug fixes, with the most notable fix being that purchased items are now always enabled when offline. There are also a number of performance improvements.

And finally, we listened to the comments on our TA review and have updated the Digfender icon. We think it's a big improvement, so thanks to all those who commented!

10. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Sounds great - it was very irritating not having the purchased stuff when offline, it's nice to have this fixed.