Universal Digby Forever (by 3 Sprockets)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Feb 15, 2017.

1. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    I thought there were no forced ads in this game but there is.

2. yankeeblue000

Aug 29, 2016
    In 15min of play time I got hit with 3 videos and 2 suggestions to watch video's for gem doubler

3. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Yes, for those players that have not bought any IAP and are not watching opt-in ads, we show interstitials.

This is how it works...

If you have bought any IAP, ever, we don't show you any interstitials.
    If you have watched 2 (or more) opt-in ads in a play session, you won't be shown any interstitials for the rest of that session.
    If you have watched 1 opt-in ad in a play session, we reduce the rate in which you see interstitials.

Otherwise we show you a interstitial every 2 runs or every 6 mins, whichever is smaller.

We think that is super fair.

4. yankeeblue000

Aug 29, 2016
    You do what you want with you're game. I rather not deal deal with forced ad's no matter how fair you think it is. A option to remove ad's is more to my liking or a premium version. Thanx anyway

5. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    #125 seonr, Mar 21, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
    As I mentioned before, ANY purchase of any IAP in the game will permanently remove showing you forced interstitials forever.

In the shop we also have the VIP Pass - which removes forced interstitials, and lets you bypass watching all opt-in ads. Makes the game totally premium, forever :)

6. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    #126 seonr, Apr 12, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2017
    Easter Update!

We've been quiet, but we've not been slacking off... and I am excited to announce that we are rolling out a MASSIVE #DigbyForever Easter update!

+ New Trails - Add a dazzling trail to Digby and his friends as you dig deep
    + New “Wheel of Awesome” - Spin the wheel, win prizes!
    + New UBER cards! Uber cards are 2 cards in one - Can you collect them all?
    + New daily missions! Win tickets to spin the wheel
    + Find and collect tickets in game
    + New Easter characters and themes
    + New leaderboards

Whether you are celebrating Easter, Passover or any other festival, we hope you have a safe and fun filled time and happy digging!

[​IMG]

7. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    We just pushed a small #DigbyForever iOS update (v1.21) that should fix the rare game start crash that some players were seeing when they didn't have enough cards to fill their 3 slots.

If you ran into this issue, we are super sorry!

Happy Easter everyone!

8. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    jesus christ! I love the berry & egg & sprinkle guy lol

9. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    We went a bit crazy with the Egg Head character... looks kinda creepy! Ha!
    We have plenty more cool characters on the way!

10. pandapando

pandapando Member

Feb 3, 2017
    Looking forward to those!

11. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    We pushed our v1.3 update out yesterday....

6 new Characters
    6 new Trails
    2 new themes
    and some bug fixes and memory usage improvements

[​IMG]

Enjoy!

12. kimzplaze

kimzplaze Member

Feb 24, 2017
    Will there be any more new cards or new kind of gameplay in future?

13. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    We added new Uber cards in our Easter Update. Not sure if we'll add more yet or not... we'll see how they continue to get used.
    We have more customisation options on the way as they seem to be the most popular items.
    No gameplay changes planned.

Cheers :)

14. uncoolcentral

uncoolcentral Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Fake High scores

There are a few "impossible" high scores in both the depth and gems categories. I have reported them through game Center, but they are still there. Is this thread a better place to report them?

15. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    I'm honestly not sure what reporting them via gamcenter would do. I't definitely doesn't notify us about player reports, sorry.

I've cleaned a few scores from depth, and only 1 from gems, that to be honest, might actually be possible now with ubercards equipped.

Thanks for letting us know here :)

16. uncoolcentral

uncoolcentral Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Thanks. It's not so much that the Gem scores at the top are impossible, just that they are impossible to achieve without also achieving a somewhat impressive depth. … And some of these would-be gem mavens are nowhere to be found on the depth board. ... and definitely got their high scores prior to the introduction of the Uber cards.

17. Ezookiel

Ezookiel New Member

May 23, 2017
    How to unlock the last featured set?

I've played way more than enough days, bought every set, played with every set, tried various combinations of characters, I still have "LOCKED" on the final featured set.
    What's the secret to unlock this set?

By the way, if anyone is interested, I consider the best combination is 100 drill speed, drill enemies, replace lava with crystals. Can drill flat out through anything, and get lots of crystals. I now can't even spend all my coin I end up doing stupid things like dumping $30,000 into that combo I just mentioned, every weekend to keep it topped up. Currently can play about 10 hours.

18. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Sounds like a bug, we'll look into it and if it is a bug we'll get a patch out soon. Thanks!

19. uncoolcentral

uncoolcentral Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Fake high?

I busted ass to break my own high yesterday. Can you confirm the person who allegedly bested it today is legit? (Asha-49) (I've wasted too much time researching in the past and imagine you have better tools.) thanks.

Also, how are all of these people faking high scores?

20. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Happy American Independence Day!

Happy American Independence Day!

[​IMG]

To celebrate we have some awesome new characters for you to collect and play!
    - 10 new crazy characters
    - New Stars & Stripes theme
    - Fixes and improvements

The update is rolling out as I type...

Even if you are not in the USA (we are in Australia) - we hope everyone has a fun and safe July 4th!