Universal Digby Forever (by 3 Sprockets)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Andy C83, Feb 15, 2017.

1. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Our next small Digby Forever v1.02 patch is rolling out now to the store now

This mainly includes fixes and improvements, but we did add a last minute new feature - the ability to watch an ad to auto-empty your DigBots for 9 hours.

Whats new in this update?
    • - Your first Digbot has their bucket already full of gems to collect
    • - Fixed the RATE US button - woops, please rate us :)
    • - Added the Rate-Us ability from the settings screen
    • - Fixed random character skin option not being selectable
    • - Fixed the weekend deal purchase issue (more changes still to come on this)
    • - Other minor bug fixes and improvements

We have another small patch due soon too before we get to our first 1.1 content update - the next patch v1.03 will hopefully address the "can't boot" issue some players are seeing (assuming 1.02) didn't already fix it.

If you did have an issue booting the game after being able to originally play, please try this update - it may not fix it, but it may give us crash data we can use to find the cause.

Thanks and enjoy your digging!

2. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Thanks for this update. I hope there's more things to buy with coins soon. After buying all the skins, there's tons of coins and the only thing to buy is the card packs. Just please never add a pay coins to revive feature. Lol

3. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    You guys are awesome

4. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Yup, our first content update v1.1 is due soon with more characters & themes... and we have many more updates planned after that!

And no, we won't ever add a revive option. You have shield cards for that if you want to play them!

5. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    We need "like" button ;)

6. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

My most played game this week. Super fun. Glad the time on the cards stops when you're not playing. When I first started playing I thought they would be on a constant timer, running down even when between games - but, that's not the case. Bought the card time doubler. I really like the different level themes. Keeps things fresh to change it up once in a while.

I've bought a few of the playable characters and was wondering if they do anything different or if it's a cosmetic thing..

7. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Thanks for your feedback and support!

The characters are just cosmetic, and allow players to personalise their play experience. We may do more with them down the road, but we have a lot more characters to add first :)

8. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    No Boot Bug - Update

We are still trying to track down this "no boot" bug... We have an update we are submitting today that *may* fix it, but we just can't get any concrete crash data :(

Super frustrating for us as we want every player to be able to enjoy our games!

9. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Ok our next small update (1.03) is waiting for review. We are hoping it takes care of *some* of the boot issues.

Lots of other little goodies in the update too, but I'll cover them all when the update is out.

Now to finalise v1.1 - Exciting!

10. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    More card types??

11. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    No new cards in our first content update, but we've not ruled them out for future updates :)

12. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    #92 ROGER-NL, Feb 22, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2017
    Sometimes I wish I could use 4 cards instead of 3, it would get me higher on the Leaderboard I think ha ha.

Maybe you can make a card that let you use 4 cards for a short period of time.

13. uncoolcentral

uncoolcentral Member

Feb 23, 2017
    ! In upper left of cards?

My productivity has a nemesis; it's name is Digby Forever.

1. What are the exclamation points in the upper left corner of some cards? Are those the refillable cards?

2. Add me to the list of people who normally don't like in app purchases, but would be willing to give you money for extra features. I already bought the time doubler. Feel free to sell me something else.

14. uncoolcentral

uncoolcentral Member

Feb 23, 2017
    Wait

… Also, forgot to mention that it's really annoying to have to wait while being told that card times are doubled every time we get a new card. Please minimize that interstitial. #TimeWaster #Annoying

15. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    It means it's a card you've not seen before, a new card. You'll also notice that on cards in your card selection area.

Hmm, ok, interesting request :)

Out of curiosity, do you watch any of that ads?

Noted!

16. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    Our new 1.03 update is out... we'd love to hear feedback from anyone that was having boot issues... if you are still checking this thread ;)

Otherwise, enjoy digging!

17. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Here are some stats from me:

Attached Files:

18. kimzplaze

kimzplaze Member

Feb 24, 2017
    #98 kimzplaze, Feb 24, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    Still can't work.. :(

Edit: Is there anyway to remove the save records for this game?

19. seonr

seonr Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2009
    That's super upsetting to hear.

Deleting the game and signing out of GameCenter before you install and re-launch should do the trick. I'd also be keen to know if you have tried just signing out of GameCenter and booting the game and if that worked.

We are going to keep hunting down this issue regardless... but sorry it's not fixed for you yet.

20. kimzplaze

kimzplaze Member

Feb 24, 2017
    Deleted and signed out.. still encounter the same error :(