Universal Dig Dog - Treasure Hunter (BY Rusty Moyher)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by nyanpass, Feb 5, 2018.

1. Lull4by

Lull4by Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2014
    Same here haha, and thanks to Rusty for explaining :)

2. Maslan266

Maslan266 Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2017
    This one looks cool! Maybe I will check it out sometime :)

Congrats on the release, dev!

3. esty8nine

esty8nine Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2013
    Can someone or Dev explain how the combo system works ? I'm trying to figure out the advanced play and tricks to this game

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Combo System

To get combos you have to kill at least 3 enemies before touching the ground. For example: a line of 3 bats are coming so you dash through them all - that would give you a 3X combo. Now if you’re really slick (which I’m not), you could combine that with jumping on enemies (still no touching the ground) to expand your combo. I’ve gotten up to a 5X before but it’s usually on accident. Hope that helps a little!

5. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    I mean yea I get that... but what's it doing for me ? What's the rewards for low combos or high combos ? I.e. Downwell thanks for the response =]

6. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Oh, I got ya. I don’t even try for the combos. I just try to collect as many bones & coins as I can; trying to match (and top) those leaderboard scores. I take my time usually, looking around for the safest route, checking for enemies that have coins, etc. Then I head straight for that bone once everything is taken care of.

For advanced tips, someone else is going to have to help you with that. Glad you’re playing, esty!

7. esty8nine

Dec 21, 2013
    Yea I was downwell WR holder for combos for a long time so this game is naturally kinda up my alley, I'm just not seeing the advanced play, like combos seem to give you no reward (?) Iv got like x5 and haven't noticed anything. Figured I'd ask =]