Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by break5, Sep 29, 2008.
Holy crap, no. I've been waiting for it though. I read a description and thought it sounded interesting. Thanks.
is it not like kio pond?
no, it's more of a game, here's the description:
"You start with a rubber ducky in a pond. Make ripples in the water by touching the screen, and tilt to swim the duck around.
After a while a whirl pool will appear. Swim the duck to the whirl pool and another different colored duck will come onto the pond, and later, two new whirl pools. Keep getting ducks to their whirl pools and you can have up to thirty ducks at once!
Ducks can nudge other ducks off their whirl pools, but don't tilt too far or they'll all swim away!
* Reflected clouds drift by with occasional showers of rain which cause drips in the water.
* Relaxing ambient sound effects with bird tweets and water and rainfall sounds.
* Two modes of play - time challenge or just for fun.
* Multi-touch water interaction.
* Saves when you exit.
* Shake or double tap to start again.
* Every duck, whirl pool, rain drop, or touch influences the surface of the water."
Part 2 - Cosmic One
For those of you who didn't hear about it, it was posted on fingergaming.com before it came out: http://fingergaming.com/2008/09/cosmic-one-preview/
Great find. I think it sounds rather interesting. Reminds me of Spore a little bit.