Universal Dictator: Revolt

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by FAStTheory, Dec 25, 2014.

1. FAStTheory

FAStTheory Active Member

Nov 26, 2014
    Mobile indie games
    Hello, friends! We finally released our new game on AppStore :) 50% New Year SALE!
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dictator-revolt/id943419894?mt=8

The scenario is the following: as a result of a lawful military takeover, you have become the dictator of a fledgling democratic republic.

Your task: to remain in power as long as possible!

But, accomplishing this isn’t quite so simple, as discontentment and opposition to your rule is much greater than it appears. Plots and conspiracies are constantly being spun against you. And on top of that, your money is running out. So, revolution isn’t far off…

Would you like to test your ability as a dictator?

[​IMG]

2. Sexy Pirate

Sexy Pirate Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2014
    Call centre / Parent
    Newcastle England
    Anyone played this it sounds interesting from the App Store description.

3. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Pretty cool game. Downloaded the free version, which is actually fun! Nice game. Thinking about buying the full version.

4. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Jep I bought the full game yesterday. I really love it. Such a smooth game with nice animations and graphics. You guys should try the free version at least.

5. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    #5 icoker, Feb 10, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2015
    Im really loving this one. What is the "major update" promised in the description?

After trying out the free version and understanding the mechanics, I purchased the full version and boy is it quite a game.

It would be really great to see highscores, however.

Also theres a bug with achievements. Ive unlocked some but when I go to the list, it says otherwise.

6. OrangeJews

OrangeJews Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    Jesus, really? This is 2015 and you still think "BOOBS!!!" is the perfect marketing strategy?

Great game though.