Universal Dice Brawl: Captain's League (Idiocracy, Inc.)

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by IdiocracyGames, Jan 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IdiocracyGames

IdiocracyGames Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    South Korea
    #1 IdiocracyGames, Jan 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Hello everyone,
    I'm the creative director at Idiocracy Games, developers of <Pirates War> and <Jumanji: The Mobile Game>. I come back to Touch Arcade with a new announcement.

We're working on our third game Dice Brawl: Captain’s League and the game is scheduled to make its Global debut on February 20th, 2018 on iOS (iPhone and iPad).

[​IMG]

We want to keep working on a few more board game titles as we love the genre and feel it has some untamed potential on the mobile environment. We have learned a lot with Pirates War during this past year and we worked hard to implement a lot of feedback and suggestions from our Pirates War community into this new game. I'm now very excited to share a little more information about Dice Brawl with you:

● Easy to Start: Simplified board game rules. Get your opponent’s HP down to 0 to win the match!
    ● Vertical Play: The game was created to be played on the vertical, so everything can be easily controlled with only one hand.
    ● Real-time PvP: Battle players from around the world in real-time online matches.
    ● Deck Building: Earn and collect new character cards for your team. Upgrade your team to get stronger.
    ● Multiple Stages: Explore a world of fantasy ruled by Pirates, Elves, Dragons, Beasts and Robots. Climb through a variety of Battleboards, each with its own unique play style.
    ● Boss Fights: Fight unique bosses in each Battleboard for special boosts.
    ● Global Leaderboards: Climb the ranks and earn fame through a variety of different leaderboards.

Here are a few screenshots!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If you'd like to keep posted on more information about the game Like us on Facebook
    or follow us on Twitter: @DiceBrawl

Thank you for your time.:D
    Cheers!

2. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Awesome I loved pirates war

3. IdiocracyGames

IdiocracyGames Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2016
    South Korea
    You may have noticed that some character from Pirates War are making a come back. Alongside a lot of new characters. I'll just let it all loose...here is some of the Art from the new character concepts.

Ronald D.U.C.K
    [​IMG]

Tony-bot
    [​IMG]

Màili
    [​IMG]

Magneficent
    [​IMG]

Drake The Defender
    [​IMG]

Drake The Looter
    [​IMG]