Universal Devious Dungeon 2 (by Ravenous Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Wicked8146

Wicked8146 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Nov 17, 2009
    Dinosaur hunter
    Los Angeles
    I agree with y'all that I am immediately able to buy the best weapons once I get to the next level. That's great and all but the balancing could be adjusted a bit.

2. Stevencarla

Stevencarla Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2011
    HONG KONG
    so how does this compare to goblin sword???

3. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    My thoughts exactly but for me it's been enough to put me off it. That and the lack of adjustable controls.

Shame as I played the first to death

4. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

Devious Dungeon 2 was successfully nominated for Touch Arcade Forums' Game of the Week!
    You can vote by clicking here.
    Please Note: Developers, publishers and/or affiliates cannot vote for their own games!​

5. JHK

JHK Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2014
    Stat gain does not work past level 66

I have been working my HP, Damage, and Critical stats up by collecting the red books in the game. It takes 3 books to complete the xp for each level. Everything worked fine up to and including level 65. After I got the menu to select my stat at level 65, I picked damage, and the progress bar went back to zero like it is suppose to do. At level 66, I collected 4 more red books and there was no progress showing on the bar and the xp was actually showing a negative figure in the status menu, even though the books were giving me the correct xp. Then I started seeing progress on the status bar again for the next 3 books like it was working. After the 3rd book, the status bar was full and it went to zero xp and I did not get the menu to select a stat to raise.

Thanks

6. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Oh god. They have patterns. Few hits at a time. It's an extremely simple fight, you'll get it bud!

7. badbrute

badbrute Member

Jul 26, 2013
    Ok, so the game is great and so far im loving it, but i cant seem to deal damage to the slug boss, anyone hot past him and have any ideas? PS. Im playing as the mage.

8. terminalman

terminalman Active Member

Nov 10, 2012
    You have to hit him in the head.

Anyone encountered the Beholder mini-boss? He's the only "wanted" monster that I haven't found.

9. adansantos

adansantos Well-Known Member

May 29, 2013
    Great game, completed it with the rogue by defeating the boss on the Library, but as shown on the screenshot attached, the level meter shows 1 dot that isn't 'yellow'.

Is this a bug? Anyone experiencing the same?

Attached Files:

10. terminalman

Nov 10, 2012
    Same thing for me.

11. MasonHurst

MasonHurst Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Looks like some new content from the dev. Thanks for this.... Most don't bother after the initial sales honeymoon.

I'd still love to have movable controls for the iPads larger screen but this is much appreciated!

12. adansantos

May 29, 2013
    Yeah, I think it's more of a case of the game was a 'little' rushed and wasn't quite finished as it felt half baked. It's the ravenous games-way, rush'em out. Clone'em and rush'em out.

13. terminalman

Nov 10, 2012
    I still haven't encountered the Beholder Lord miniboss in the Great Halls. Anyone else seen it?

14. adansantos

May 29, 2013
    I'm in the same boat, even though I've combed the Great Halls several times. Another bug I suppose.

File under "updates we won't see in our lifetime", like iPhone 6/6S support.

15. cadillackills

cadillackills Well-Known Member

Jul 12, 2015
    Does this game support Mfi yet? I can't go Bach to touch for platforming.

16. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    I only picked this up last night and I'm enjoying it alot more than the TA review lef me to believe I would. They called it a grindfest, yet I haven't had to grind anything at all so far. Between this game, Sword of Xolon and Goblin Sword (yeah I'm still working on that one) I am one happy platforming SOB!

17. ravenousgames

ravenousgames Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2009
    Game Developer
    Canada
  18. User53

User53 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2011
    Why don't you delete the option to purchase the coin doubler? It is an unfair waste of money by us players since you went the dumb way of not letting us unlock items without passing a certain level first. It was fine the way it was in the first game. Cant believe after all the complaints in the reviews about this you still did not fix it and it is too late to get a refund from apple. Was forced to go back to playing the first one. There is no good logic to that decision and seems easy enough to correct. Id even pay an IAP to enable all weapons and armor. Atleast then I could actually enjoy and play the game I bought when it launched.

19. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Sorry for the bump. Having difficulty with the dungeons boss - troll master

In a video on YouTube the guy has a weapon which fires fireballs. What weapons tha ? Can’t seem to find it

20. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    I just realized all the Ravenous Games titles are gone from the App Store!!! What happened?!