Universal Devious Dungeon 2 (by Ravenous Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    I loved the first one. I can't wait to fire this baby up.

2. ramzarules

ramzarules Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Greece
    picked this up immediately! Liked the first one, and now with 3 character classes and random levels at only 99 cents? Insane! :)

3. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    As always, Ravenous has given us a great game. Took everything I loved from the first DD and evolved it. Having the three classes really adds to the game and adds so much replayablity.

Anyone have a favorite character yet?

4. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Playing as a rogue and liking it a lot so far. Bought the coin doubler but not sure if its working... Lots of enemies giving out 1 coin, i'd think the minimum would be 2 with the doubler? Anyone else having this problem?

5. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Yeah....after initial play with all three, been using the rogue. I like the double jump for these games. Haven't bought the doubler. Bought a coin pack just to support these guys as this is a great game.

6. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    How do I use the potion I bought? Trying to figure this out haha or is it passive?

7. sweetdiss

sweetdiss Well-Known Member

Jun 15, 2009
    I'm loving the game, but why no customizable controls?! Other Ravenous games do that perfectly.

It wouldn't be that big a deal but on iPad it's a pain.

8. iamseamonster

iamseamonster Well-Known Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Potions are permanent and passive upgrades.

9. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    #29 Qwertz555, Apr 9, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 9, 2015
    I bought so many games, but i had to test it out a bit...and omg, the game got me on my wrong foot. Absolutely no walk in the park... lovely!
    Random levels, three classes, loot, upgrades and some of the tightest and responsive controls on touchscreen ever, again!
    Who wouldn't call for MFI support, right? It's a real shame people walk away (i admit, sometimes for a good reason) from this great invention called touchscreen.

(Yeah, flame me for that. Of course, each to his own, as long as you still support these great Devs even without this useless stuff :eek: ohoh, now nail me to the cross)

PS: seems no need for it, but doubler is bought.

Edit: the coins won't double up, at least not while playing, and it still says "buy the doubler" instead of showing me a "bought/own" or something like that.

@DEVS, are you watching us?

10. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Yeah its a shame when that happens. They're mobile games, MFI support is a 'nice to have' but it hasnt really taken off yet (probably will IF Apple TV gets the app store).

But yeah this games dirt cheap, tons of stuff to do, love it.

11. MasonHurst

MasonHurst Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2013
    Well it would be nice if they allowed you to place the controls where you want on this "innovative touchscreen " like so many other games allow.

There just MIGHT be a difference in comfort between iPhone and iPad screen size. And yeah...who would want the option of a real controller on a platforming game? lol

12. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Yeah.. Well, problem is that i have so many games i still havent touched, that my one-purchase-per-week rule has been helping a lot with, that im being really picky with games i buy. If not for Implosion, i would have bought this already.

Im still actually thinking of buying one more game, since i can still buy up to 3 more games for not being able to buy anything for over 4 weeks before. And this might just be it.

13. sweetdiss

Jun 15, 2009
    Exactly! Most of their other games do this... I'm not sure why they stopped? It's really weird.

14. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    It's annoying me..... Loved the first one and mostly love this one but on the iPad the controls just don't quite feel right to me and that's purely down to their location.

15. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    What does this mean exactly? That each run is randomized? Is the whole level randomly generated or only the placement of enemies?

16. touchy85

touchy85 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2015
    whole level is randomly generated, except the bossfights

17. Rawk GWJ

Rawk GWJ Well-Known Member

Feb 9, 2014
    Just like the first one.

18. cowtruck123

cowtruck123 Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2012
    Same exact problem. Plus when I tried restoring it to see if that would fix it I went from 2,500 coins to -3 coins #

19. fabianb

fabianb Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Thanks for the response :)

20. sweetdiss

Jun 15, 2009
    Totally agree.