Devil's Peak Fury, apocalyptic endless racer.

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by jonnyhilly, May 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonnyhilly

jonnyhilly New Member

Nov 17, 2014
    #1 jonnyhilly, May 15, 2020
    Last edited: May 15, 2020
    releasing in Apple app store Sunday May 17th...
    http://www.game-fun.net/devils-peak-fury.html

Devil's Peak Fury is not your ordinary runner... for a start you drive cars across the wasteland, blasting enemies with missiles, bombs, molotov cocktails and burning Nitro to escape a similar fate.
    The vehicles are also destroyed in a rather satisfying manor, with car body damage and wheels flying off into the wasteland.

DPF, is an indy title, free to play, iOS. fun driver, with a bit of carnage thrown in for good measure.
    Please enjoy a few screenshots, and download the game after May 17th.
    Note:- all weapons and cars are available and unlock-able without purchase. Just survive longer...
    Its a lovely day for a drive :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Capronissimo71

Capronissimo71 Well-Known Member

Sep 5, 2011
    Male
    Italy
    From the screens it seems very good

3. jonnyhilly

jonnyhilly New Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Thanks, its optimized and runs well on older iPhones such as 6s. hopefully you'll find the action a lot of fun :)

4. anthony78

anthony78 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2015
    Love these kind of games and saw it was out today so gave it a spin. It’s fun but, as always, I wish it were a premium game.

Another thing I’d love is an actual career mode with races (using weapons of course). Hope that’s something you’d consider in the future. And switching to a premium model would be welcome! :)

5. jonnyhilly

jonnyhilly New Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Thanks much for the feedback. Appreciated. I do prefer premium but it’s hard on an indie budget to get downloads with premium.
    I do like the idea of career mode, and if the game does ok, I’ll definitely consider adding something like that.
    Cheers !

Makara Nou likes this.