Universal Devils & Demons - (by HandyGames)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    I didn't play the game before. Can I ask a question We don't want to have connection(wifi) while playing the game, do we?

2. HG VAMPIRE

HG VAMPIRE Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    Feel free to send it to [email protected] so the team can check out the problem!

3. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    Hi Andre, you dont require a connection. But if you want to get extra Gold in the game for watching tv ads than you require it of course. Have fun playing it!

4. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    The question was more which files I need to send you :)
    Think I figured it out, as they are all conveniently labeled .SAV , and sent them and the crash reports to your support mail address.
    Good luck with hunting the bug down!

5. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    They are on it as I heard! Hope they find the problem!

6. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Thanks for the update! And no worries, I know that's not going to happen overnight ;)

7. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Finally had time to complete the first expansion storyline. Nicely done, I really liked it. Just wish it had been a bit longer.
    The episode ending more than hints at more to come. Do you have an ETA already? Wouldn't mind at all if it were longer (like, find the pieces of the important thingie) and a paid expansion.

By the way, I think having the last hero join at level 1 was not a good decision. It'll take a huge gold amount to bring her up to rank 5 in all relevant skills. Which unfortunately makes it very tempting to just have her warm the bench and keep using the folks that are already (almost) there. I guess I still need at least 150k just to bring my main group to rank 5 in all needed skills. Adding another char on top calls for a lot of grind, which I'm very much inclined to skip.

8. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    We already released the update with new missions PLUS I can tell you already we currently work on an update again more story!

9. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I know. As I wrote in the earlier post, I already finished the "Cold Death's Door" story arc. And really liked it, very well done ;)
    No problem with waiting for the next chapter, looking forward to it. Was just curious if you have a rough release estimate already.

10. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    Major update released - arena wars!

Hi together we released a major update of Devils&Demons called Arena Wars. All new features are shown in the new Video on Youtube!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6AQ0Swc7rY

So new Endbossfights, a whole new Arena Mode for mega boosting, new Heroes to play with, new abilities for your heroes, new level cap, more loot! have fun!

11. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hey, you folks are still alive and kicking ;)
    And I just deleted D&D last week because I never expected another update to hit...

If I get the video right, the Arena is completely separated from the story part, right?
    Any chance for another story chapter somewhere down the line?

12. gemineye62

gemineye62 Well-Known Member

Feb 16, 2010
    Can you save to iCloud so you don't lose your character levels if you delete the game?

13. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    hi, we only implemented cloud save on Google Play. Sorry. :(

14. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    Told you we work on it - most of the developers would have called it a sequeal but we developed and released it. With the Arena mode you can boost your characters to a new level. You can find new members and of course new enemies. Check it out its worth it! We invested a lot and the Arena Mode is really challenging and rewarding. I boosted me to another level very easy and making money in there is "easy"

15. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I know :) but you pretty much went off the radar for a year, so I really didn't expect anything more to come. Ah well, water down the river.
    Looks like I'll have to give the Arena at least a twirl.
    Do you have any more story chapters planned for somewhere down the road? Or is the Arena the grand conclusion of D&D?

Oh, and what's the difference between the free and paid version? I guess that the paid one comes without ads right out the door?
    AFAIR there even wasn't a paid one when you first released back in 2014.

16. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    developing for mobile is not that easy and our team of devils&demons also develop townsmen so several projects to care of. so we released a major update for townsmen and also for devils&demons.

the paid version is without ads correct. the consumer requested a premium versions so we deliverd it.
    If we do more story chapters depends on the downloads and usage of the consumers. If they download it we will push for more content. Currently it doesnt look good for iOS but good for Android. Apple downloads are not that good anymore :(

17. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    I know :( I guessed that sales simply weren't good enough to justify more content.

Guessed right :(

Fingers crossed. And still not touching Android with a 10-foot pole ;)

18. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    we need to feed our developers and their families. Android is doing it and google supports us way more. we try the best to give you more content believe me.

19. Nullzone

Nullzone 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Jul 12, 2013
    Male
    Hey, don't worry :) While I am not a developer myself, I catch enough of what's going on to know that mobile games are highly likely to not make you any money.
    If you make enough from Android games to keep the lights on and the bellies full, I am the last one to object to that ;) and if iOS doesn't bring in any/enough money, it's perfectly reasonable to drop it as platform.

20. HG VAMPIRE

Jul 11, 2013
    it has to make money as our company have 65 colleagues to get a pay check every month ;)