Universal Devil May Cry 4 refrain (by CAPCOM)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Feb 2, 2011.

1. sizzlakalonji

sizzlakalonji Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Apr 16, 2009
    Indiana, USA
    Added new difficulty: Heaven or Hell.

2. bebo_beta2002

bebo_beta2002 Well-Known Member

Jan 6, 2010
    ok picked up the update but can't choose the new difficulty..can't see it in options or anywhere..should i finish the game first on easy mode then this difficulty will pop up?

3. Drexiel

Drexiel Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    gotta revive this old dead thread.....

Is this game any good? saw it for 99 cents so im wondering if i should pick it up or not....

4. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    It's crap if you played the game on consoles. A decent action game otherwise.

5. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    last DMC i played was DMC3 when it was released on 2005... first week of release...

never played any other dmc again.... would you still recommend it?

6. dnk

dnk Well-Known Member

Apr 15, 2010
    I don't play it consoles and still it's crap. Seriously, stay away from this, unless you don't mind wasting $1 just to taste our disappointment, lol.

7. gunxsword

gunxsword Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2010
    Sydney
    What difficulty did you play it on? Were you an expert at combos?

This game is quite comparable to a very lite experience to the DMC franchise. Limited customization options (you have to equip skills before using them), poor graphics and animations (well, not fluid at least) and watered down fights.

If you are NOT a hardcore DMC player, than this game could be a nice entry point to the franchise. But since you have previous experience with the game, this product will feel lackluster in comparison.

8. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    cleared Bayonetta on Hard and was pretty good at that difficulty level....

that might give you an idea.... anyways with the sound of your last statements, I'll pass...

i was just looking for a game which you beat enemies senseless with combos and stuff... maybe I'll start playing the Spiderman game from Gameloft.... I've heard great things about that one and i bought it a few months ago(STILL haven't played it yet)

9. ipodjunkie

ipodjunkie Well-Known Member

May 20, 2010
    I own DMC too,its really sad experience... if you want some challenge, try Tehra dark warrior. very high difficulty and I think some combo development but not quite sure because I ve never finished it... too hard for me

10. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    hmm i actually own Tehra ._. might have to try it out... yup, i own it, never even installed it on my ipod :b

11. Johnny1st

Johnny1st Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2011
    How can you get the devil trigger? What is it exactly? And how can you get that new achievements "Unlock the ability to use Devil Tigger Nero/Dante" and "Beat Bloody Palace using Devil Tigger Nero/Dante"?

12. Drexiel

Oct 27, 2011
    Commercial Diver
    Ponce, PR
    from what I've seen (I havent played this game much) Devil Trigger is actually a mode... in which u are permanently in DT Mode.... i might have understood wrong thought but that's what I've read

13. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    It said update so i'm here in my Clint Eastwood voice

14. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    #214 Son of Anarchy, Feb 15, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2018
    This just received the same modernisation update as Ghost Trick, including iPhone X and iOS 11 support. Also just an FYI, the thread says this is iPhone only, but it is actually universal.